QrScan recognizes all common QR and barcodes and decrypts contact data, texts, websites etc. The app shows prices and informations about any product you scan and allows you to create your own QR codes.
• Scan QR and Barcodes.
• Read: Websites, Contacts, Messages, Locations, Telephone, Email, Events, Text, Social Media.
• Compare prices: Google Shopping, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc.
• Create: Contact, Email, Event, Locations, Phone Number, Phone Message, Text, Website, Wifi details or Facebook page.
• Link: Photo, LinkedIn, Youtube, App Store, Paypal or Medical ID.
• Share: Email, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Wechat or Twitter.
• Code types: AZTEC, CODE 128, CODE39MOD43, COD39, CODE93, QR CODE, DATAMATRIX, EAN13, EAN8, INTERLEAVED2OF5, ITF14, UPC, PDF417
• History: All created and read codes are safe in history.
• Auto-detection: Just point at the code.
• Flashlight support: Scan even in the dark with maximum accuracy.
• Focus: High-precision autofocus & auto-detect.
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QrScan will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
For any help or support contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for coming back!
In this version we have solved some minor errors.
Please leave your review on the AppStore or send your feedback to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work as a barcode scanner, contrary to the app store description. After I scanned the barcodes of three common retail products, the only result was a message, "Failed to Open the Link" (on my iPhone 6S, running iOS 10.3.3), and yes, I had active wifi and cellular connections! Annoying waste of time‼️
Just a black screen when I'm in scan mode but my camera works just fine waste of money
I have done all that I can to get this to work but othing happens. Where do I find help for this? Or should I just find me a new one that works?
- Wzp Solutions Lda
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wzp Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.