Trusted by companies around the world as the premier QR code creator for macOS + unlimited batch codes from CSV files.
• QR codes belong to you with no re-directing to ads, sales pitches or interference.
• Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colors, enhanced reliability or even your own logo in the middle.
• Save as bitmap (PNG, TIFF) or vector (PDF, EPS), or instantly share on FaceBook, Twitter and more.
• Save in RGB, CMYK or Grayscale color spaces.
• Rotate the codes by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
• Use the map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
• Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
• Print your code right from the app.
• Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
• Create SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
• Create unlimited batch codes (even 100,000 or more) from a CSV file with no In-App Purchase required.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Payments
[New] macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support including for the new system wide Dark Mode.
[Fixed] Issue where a CSV file with rows of empty data would fail to parse.
[Fixed] Potential crash when creating multiple QR codes if the CSV file changed or moved after it was chosen.
[Improvement] Updated the notes for some of the QR code types to be more informative.
[Improvement] Refreshed icon for the "Copy QR Code" button.
Ratings and Reviews
Does everything I want for a reasonable price….. Batch processing options are great. Makes creating 480 students QR codes easy.
I didnt like it
If you need QR codes for anything, this app will do it for you
I got this app a long time ago for a particular need. It languished for a while, but recently I needed to give out some software activation codes to numerous people and this worked perfectly. Good help/documentation, plenty of settings and flexibility. I’m generally of the opinion that QR codes are used for many tasks that don’t require them, but when you do need a QR code, this is the app to get.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.