Trusted by companies around the world as the premier QR code creator for macOS + unlimited batch codes from CSV files.
• QR codes belong to you with no re-directing to ads, sales pitches or interference.
• Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colors, enhanced reliability or even your own logo in the middle.
• Save as bitmap (PNG, TIFF) or vector (PDF, EPS), or instantly share on FaceBook, Twitter and more.
• Save in RGB, CMYK or Grayscale color spaces.
• Rotate the codes by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
• Use the map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
• Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
• Print your code right from the app.
• Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
• Create SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
• Create unlimited batch codes (even 100,000 or more) from a CSV file with no In-App Purchase required.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Payments
[New] macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support including for the new system wide Dark Mode.
[Fixed] Issue where a CSV file with rows of empty data would fail to parse.
[Fixed] Potential crash when creating multiple QR codes if the CSV file changed or moved after it was chosen.
[Improvement] Updated the notes for some of the QR code types to be more informative.
[Improvement] Refreshed icon for the "Copy QR Code" button.
Ratings and Reviews
once you get past the CSV file creation, this is a gem ...
The hardest and mind-scrubbing process of why one goes through the above is a discussion for another day. Failure to follow instructions proves to be quite frustrating. Such an experience fades into a distant memory once it has been properly created and are able to now save codes. The endless possibilities and different applications one can use this is unprecidented. I even drafted an email which could be scanned and read by the recepient.
I am developing a series of products which at their different stage requires different input and communication. Having this application ensures product integrity customization/categorization but keeping it within the same family of content communication. We are working on mobile payments and electronic wallets as well as a workflow to support logistics operations.
This is a very comprehensive and robust package that provides endless opportunities
From idea to solution in under 10min
I had an inventory challenge at work. I couldn’t get the IT team to buy into my idea, said it would take to long. I reviewed a few apps, selected this one, created a CVS file with product information, and generated 250 unique QR codes in less than 10 minutes. I guess I need a raise helping IT out…. It was all due to this app, it’s simple to use without reading a manual and just worked.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review! And we're super happy that you were able to create the 250 QR codes you needed so quickly. You definitely deserve a raise! ;-)
Using to Create "Scavenger Hunt" Games for our Library
Very simple to use. No instructions needed. We are using the app to create "clues" for "scavenger hunt" type of games, for family history library activities for young families and interacting with our website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.