QR Codes Based Inventory Management and Asset Tracking Solution For Small Business.
* Use smartphones to efficiently check in, check out and look up detailed information on assets and inventory by scanning QR codes or regular UPC barcodes. No bulky proprietary scanners are required - no matter how many people in your organization are involved in handling assets and inventory, they all have scanners in their pockets.
* Access accurate real-time inventory status, location and other details from anywhere using a smartphones.
* Track assets and inventory in multiple warehouses, remote job locations or employees. Transfer assets and inventory between locations.
* Adjust QR Inventory to your business model - create custom fields and transaction types that make sense for your business, define what you want to record and report.
* Never run out of inventory - set re-order levels and receive low inventory alerts.
* Access reports on inventory count, locations, transactions and usage. Filter reports by custom properties you created.
* Integrate QR Inventory with your internal systems and software.
Added an option to automatically fill out location when inventory / asset is transferred to a customer
Ratings and Reviews
unclear and nonfunctional.
Maybe I misunderstood the app...
I run a small one person business and installed this app to keep track of my inventory. After I opened it I see a screen asking me to log in. I can also log out or link a URL. However, I never created an account, so I am stuck at this point already and the app won't be helpful to me.
Needs companion app to work
Description doesn't tell you it won't work without companion app. Don't bother with it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.