QR Reader for iPad
By TapMedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most simple & easy QR Reader - 100% FREE.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes, documents and puzzles.
- Scans QR codes and barcodes
- Browse deals & coupons
- PDF Scanner - turns your iPad into a digital scanner
- Search by keyword
- Scan & Share - scan and share photos & files
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point & hold!
- Share using email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter.
- Create your own QR codes
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
- Integrated web browser
- Integrated map viewer
**NOTICE** Old iPad users - please note that your camera has a fixed focus lens so the real-time scanning will not work in all conditions. Please make sure you are in good lighting and hold the device steady.
What's New in Version 4.0
- New UI
- Swipe camera left or right to change mode
- Swipe camera down to dismiss
Doesn't scan URLs
The iPhone version installed on my phone scans URLs which is a very helpful feature. Unfortunately this function is not included with the iPad version and the iPhone version loses this functionality when installed on iPad.
This app works better than others I have tried in the past but there is no option to email the scan history? :-( Now I have to type out what was scanned. Thankfully it was only 50 items.
Great for exporting scans to email
Love the export scans to email function, really saves time.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99