QR Reader for iPhone
By TapMedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most simple & easy QR Reader - 100% FREE.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes, puzzles, business cards and documents.
- Code Scanner - scans QR codes & barcodes
- PDF Scanner - turns your iPhone into a digital scanner
- Business Card Scanner - scans business contacts
- Puzzle Scanner - scan and play puzzles
- Browse products, deals & coupons
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point & hold!
- Share using email, messenger, Facebook or Twitter.
- Create your own QR codes
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
**NOTICE** iPhone 3G users - please note that your camera has a fixed focus lens so the real-time scanning will not work in all conditions. Please make sure you are in good lighting and hold the device steady.
What's New in Version 5.9.2
- Compatible with iOS10
- Minor bug fixes
**If the app gets stuck while downloading from the App Store please restart your device and try again**
This app has gotten better and better with time! Codes read in an instant, and the sudoku feature is super cool. The barcode scanner feature is very useful to compare prices, even though the "buy" buttons on each product often are links to buy the item in bulk.
To all who are silly enough to buy a PDF scanner, use this app
Contact scanning doesn't work yet, but just wait!
Do not use! Pretty sure it's linked to something bad!
Downloaded this app because I needed a QR scanner for a book I'm reading. This was the last app I added and I just noticed a thumbnail on my home screen that seems to attach itself to whatever app thumbnail it's next to. It changes its name to the same as the thumbnail next to it, but I can't delete it and it doesn't open. Even if I delete the app it's leeched itself to, it changes its name to the next app it's placed next to. Not sure if I need to reset to factory settings or whatever else I can do to delete it! Luckily it's not been near an important app with any financial or personal info!
Ads affect viewing window
The banner ads at the bottom shrink the browser's vertical view space so it can't be used for accurate web page proofing.
I have no problem with the ads being there, but think the mobile footer banners should overlay content rather than changing vertical content space. The developer replied quickly, I'm sure they'll look into it. The app works great if you don't do mobile web proofing.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 5.9.2
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Cloud Package$0.99