By Kerem Erkan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Qrafter Pro (Crafter Pro) is a two-dimensional barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Its main purpose is to scan and parse the contents of QR Codes. It can also generate QR Codes. Qrafter Pro has the following features:
• Very fast QR Code, Data Matrix and Aztec Code scanning
• Color inverted code scanning
• A QR Code generator that can generate QR Codes from scratch. It can change the colors of the QR Code images, save them to your photo library, email them as PNG and SVG image files, share them on social media sites and print them if your device is compatible with AirPrint feature of iOS.
• QR Code regeneration for scanned codes
• Built-in safety checker for malicious sites in URLs
• Embedded web browser with vCard and iCalendar support
• Support for opening vCard and iCalendar files directly from Safari
• Embedded map browser
• Embedded SMS sending
• Embedded email sending
• Embedded contact adding
• Embedded event adding
• Embedded Facebook integration
• Embedded Twitter integration
• Embedded Sina Weibo integration
• Embedded Tencent Weibo integration
• Embedded Dropbox integration
• Embedded Pocket integration
• Support for printing QR Codes on devices that support AirPrint
• Support for sending history information by email
• Full localization support
• Torch light on devices with flash
Qrafter Pro can extract the following information from the codes it scans:
• Web page and Bookmark URLs
• Map URLs
• iTunes URLs
• Facebook URLs
• Twitter URLs
• Foursquare URLs
• Yelp URLs
• Raw geographical coordinates
• vCard information
• meCard information
• iCalendar event information
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• YouTube video URLs
• Wi-Fi network information
• Encrypted text
• Plain text
Qrafter Pro comes with "Pro Pack" activated. This pack includes the following:
• A feature to send your history information to any email address as a comma-separated value (CSV) file. This way you can get the raw data included in the items you scanned, in bulk.
Don't forget to see the Facebook page of Qrafter Pro! It's at http://www.facebook.com/Qrafter
What's New in Version 17.2
• Drag and Drop support on iPad on iOS 11 with the following features:
- Drag and drop code images directly into Qrafter Pro for immediate scanning.
- Drag and drop code images from Qrafter Pro to any app that can open images.
- Drag and drop any text or URL into Qrafter Pro to start a QR Code creation process.
- Drag and drop from history screen to get the raw data for any item.
• Universal app links support to launch Qrafter Pro from any other app or from a webpage using https://qrafter.com/x-callback-url/scan/ URL, with x-callback-url support for easy code scanning on any app
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 17.2
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ali Kerem Erkan
- © 2011-2017 Kerem Erkan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.