Qrafter Pro (Crafter Pro) is a two-dimensional barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Its main purpose is to scan and parse the contents of QR Codes. It can also generate QR Codes. Qrafter Pro has the following features:
• Very fast QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF417 and barcode scanning
• Color inverted code scanning
• A QR Code generator that can generate QR Codes from scratch. It can change the colors of the QR Code images, save them to your photo library, email them as PNG and SVG image files, share them on social media sites and print them if your device is compatible with AirPrint feature of iOS.
• QR Code regeneration for scanned codes
• Built-in safety checker for malicious sites in URLs
• Embedded web browser with vCard and iCalendar support
• Support for opening vCard and iCalendar files directly from Safari
• Embedded map browser
• Embedded SMS sending
• Embedded email sending
• Embedded contact adding
• Embedded event adding
• Embedded Facebook integration
• Embedded Dropbox integration
• Embedded Pocket integration
• Support for printing QR Codes on devices that support AirPrint
• Support for sending history information by email
• Full localization support
• Torch light on devices with flash
Qrafter Pro can extract the following information from the codes it scans:
• Web page and Bookmark URLs
• Map URLs
• iTunes URLs
• Facebook URLs
• Twitter URLs
• Foursquare URLs
• Yelp URLs
• Raw geographical coordinates
• vCard information
• meCard information
• iCalendar event information
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• YouTube video URLs
• Wi-Fi network information
• Encrypted text
• Plain text
Qrafter Pro comes with "Pro Pack" activated. This pack includes the following:
• A feature to send your history information to any email address as a comma-separated value (CSV) file. This way you can get the raw data included in the items you scanned, in bulk.
Don't forget to see the Facebook page of Qrafter Pro! It's at http://www.facebook.com/Qrafter
• Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice, could use some updates
I got this for work so I could scan things in instead of typing them all out. The app works, however I would like to be able to have my own gallery of QR’s I’ve made as well as be able to title them.
Love the way history lays them out for you but want to add title or description. ( just afraid it has limited space) haven’t had it long though.
Great application and approach. Simple interface and design. Also developer has a few extra key points that are super valuable even if they don’t know it. Best money I have spent on application and pinpointing precious time
You are the best
You are the easiest and most acurious app for the QR. this is the conclusion I reach it after I tested many application.
- Ali Kerem Erkan
- 39.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Kerem Erkan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.