Qrafter - QR Code and Barcode Reader and Generator
By Kerem Erkan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Qrafter (Crafter) is a two-dimensional barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Its main purpose is to scan and parse the contents of QR Codes. It can also generate QR Codes. Qrafter has the following features:
• Very fast QR Code, Data Matrix and Aztec Code scanning
• Color inverted code scanning
• A QR Code generator that can generate QR Codes from scratch. It can change the colors of the QR Code images, save them to your photo library, email them as PNG and SVG image files, share them on social media sites and print them if your device is compatible with AirPrint feature of iOS.
• QR Code regeneration for scanned codes
• Built-in safety checker for malicious sites in URLs
• Embedded web browser with vCard and iCalendar support
• Support for opening vCard and iCalendar files directly from Safari
• Embedded map browser
• Embedded SMS sending
• Embedded email sending
• Embedded contact adding
• Embedded event adding
• Embedded Facebook integration
• Embedded Twitter integration
• Embedded Sina Weibo integration
• Embedded Tencent Weibo integration
• Embedded Dropbox integration
• Embedded Pocket integration
• Support for printing QR Codes on devices that support AirPrint
• Support for sending history information by email*
• Full localization support
• Torch light on devices with flash
* These features are available when you purchase the "Pro Pack".
• Qrafter can extract the following information from the codes it scans:
• Web page and Bookmark URLs
• Map URLs
• iTunes URLs
• Facebook URLs
• Twitter URLs
• Foursquare URLs
• Yelp URLs
• Raw geographical coordinates
• vCard information
• meCard information
• iCalendar event information
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• YouTube video URLs
• Wi-Fi network information
• Encrypted text
• Plain text
Qrafter has an in app purchase called "Pro Pack" to further enhance its abilities. This pack includes the following:
• A feature to send your history information to any email address as a comma-separated value (CSV) file. This way you can get the raw data included in the items you scanned, in bulk.
• Removal of advertisement banners from Qrafter. All ad loading will stop immediately and banners will be removed from all screens.
Don't forget to see the Facebook page of Qrafter! It's at http://www.facebook.com/Qrafter
What's New in Version 12.4
• Bug fix for in app purchase deactivation on application restart.
Version 12.3 had a bug that may have removed Pro Pack from your device if you purchased it and updated to version 12.3. You can restore your purchase from the "Help" section of the app.
I use this app as a replacement for RedLaser, which is junk now. It's better, imo. It scans fast, and has a great UI. The only codes it wouldn't scan were some boarding passes I had on hand, but that's not a big deal. I'm a little surprised, because some lesser scanning apps scanned them with no problem.
Awesome app, really useful quick and easy access.
It iz good m8
It is a dank qr code read dat reads qr codes. 12/10 ign
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2016
- Version: 12.4
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ali Kerem Erkan
- © 2011-2016 Kerem Erkan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack$1.99