Qrafter - QR Code Reader and Generator
By Kerem Erkan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Qrafter (Crafter) is a two-dimensional barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Its main purpose is to scan and parse the contents of QR Codes. It can also generate QR Codes. Qrafter has the following features:
• Very fast QR Code, Data Matrix and Aztec Code scanning
• Color inverted code scanning
• A QR Code generator that can generate QR Codes from scratch. It can change the colors of the QR Code images, save them to your photo library, email them as PNG and SVG image files, share them on social media sites and print them if your device is compatible with AirPrint feature of iOS.
• QR Code regeneration for scanned codes
• Built-in safety checker for malicious sites in URLs
• Embedded web browser with vCard and iCalendar support
• Support for opening vCard and iCalendar files directly from Safari
• Embedded map browser
• Embedded SMS sending
• Embedded email sending
• Embedded contact adding
• Embedded event adding
• Embedded Facebook integration
• Embedded Twitter integration
• Embedded Sina Weibo integration
• Embedded Tencent Weibo integration
• Embedded Dropbox integration
• Embedded Pocket integration
• Support for printing QR Codes on devices that support AirPrint
• Support for sending history information by email*
• Full localization support
• Torch light on devices with flash
* These features are available when you purchase the "Pro Pack".
• Qrafter can extract the following information from the codes it scans:
• Web page and Bookmark URLs
• Map URLs
• iTunes URLs
• Facebook URLs
• Twitter URLs
• Foursquare URLs
• Yelp URLs
• Raw geographical coordinates
• vCard information
• meCard information
• iCalendar event information
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• YouTube video URLs
• Wi-Fi network information
• Encrypted text
• Plain text
Qrafter has an in app purchase called "Pro Pack" to further enhance its abilities. This pack includes the following:
• A feature to send your history information to any email address as a comma-separated value (CSV) file. This way you can get the raw data included in the items you scanned, in bulk.
• Removal of advertisement banners from Qrafter. All ad loading will stop immediately and banners will be removed from all screens.
Don't forget to see the Facebook page of Qrafter! It's at http://www.facebook.com/Qrafter
What's New in Version 16.4
• Added Waze support
• Updated code parser
I use this app weekly and it has never failed me. There are many available like this but it is by far the best. It is the only app that has never asked for more money to create qr codes.
Only tested 'create event feature'.
I was looking primarily for an app to make qr codes for appointments. This app has that feature but it does not allow you to specify the date and time of the event. I assume it works more or less properly otherwise but that seems like a pretty big miss in regards to features.
This has been an easy and helpful tool to use on day to day items. I would advise everyone it is a good choice when needing a product such as this
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 16.4
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ali Kerem Erkan
- © 2011-2017 Kerem Erkan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack$1.99