By Computing Objects Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Login to all your favorite websites by scanning QR Codes.
Simply install the free Safari/Chrome/Firefox extension to add the QRAuth button to your favorite web browser. By pressing the toolbar button a QR Code will appear. When scanned by the QRAuth app, your authentication information is magically sent from the database in the app to your browser, securely logging you in.
No more worries about keyloggers! No more excuses for not having unique secure passwords for each site!
All data is transported via SSL. Your credential data is also encrypted on the iPhone and remains encrypted until it is received by the browser extension.
- Optional lock screen : Set a password on the app and encrypt the credentials database
- Sync your account information between multiple iOS devices using iCloud
The app is free to use for 2 accounts, try it today! Browser extensions and a video explanation are at http://qrauth.com
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 24, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Computing Objects Inc.
- © 2012 Computing Objects Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited QRAuth Credentials$0.99