By Paul Fabry
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
QRBeam allows you to create your own QR codes and to send data to your smartphone via QR codes.
- No Internet, WiFi or Bluetooth connexion required
- Send web links, notes, contacts or any kind of text
- Embed SMS in QR code and send them easily via your phone
- Just drag a contact from your Address book to create its QR code
- Save QR codes as BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or EPS
- Supports foreign characters: accentuated, Japanese, Chinese, …
Don’t have a QR code reader on your smartphone? No Problem! There are a lot of them available for free for iPhone or other smartphones.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Newline separator in textfield (ctrl + enter) are now included in QR codes.