** Introductory Sale! 50% off during RootsTech 2018 **
QromaTag creates and embeds industry standard photo metadata into your images using voice recognition. Make your photos searchable by telling us the date, location and people in your photos, and QromaTag creates industry standard EXIF and IPTC metadata tags. Import any JPEG image into QromaTag through iCloud Drive on your computer, or use the built in capture tool to scan in old photos. QromaTag’s powerful metadata tagging system will make your images searchable with any operating system or photo organization program that reads industry standard EXIF and IPTC metadata.
* Say an address or a well known location, and QromaTag will geotag your photo to precise locations, including GPS coordinates and IPTC City, State and Country tags.
* Import your GEDCOM family tree or Contact list, and then tag people in your photos just by saying their names.
* Add and embed your searchable story into any image through the Description tag. QromaTag can embed up to 2,000 characters of text into any image and wherever the photo goes, the story goes with it.
* Embed the true date the photo was taken just by saying the Date. Most photo organization programs sort photos in chronological order, but many photos we download from the web don’t have something called an ‘EXIF Capture Date’ and appear in your photo collection on they day they were downloaded or scanned, as opposed to the day they were taken. QromaTag can create an accurate capture date to keep your photos organized.
QromaTag is the most powerful photo metadata editor on any mobile platform. QromaTag has a built in PDF reader and video player. Browse through the full user guide or play 1 to 2 minute video tutorials to get up to speed quickly without leaving the app. QromaTag also comes with free and fast support, and we generally respond within one day.
v2.0.1 Fixed bug that caused the app to crash when selecting an image in the gallery.
This major update introduces natural language tagging and make it much easier to tag your images. Please review the v2 user guide or watch the tutorial videos on our Youtube channel to get up to speed quickly. New features include:
1) Natural Language Tagging — Now describe your photos with your own words, in your own way and QromaTag will detect dates, locations and people from the embedded description, and automatically create the relevant metadata tags.
2) Relationship Manager — Now describe the people in your photos with natural relationship words, such as ‘mother’, ‘father’ or ‘grandparents’ and QromaTag will tag your photos with their full names.
3) Revamped Interface — The tagging screen has been updated for natural language tagging, and will now show you a map preview of the locations we detect when you describe your photos.
Natural Language tagging and the Relationship Manager currently work with US English, UK English & Australian English. Other languages are supported for description transcription and date and place detection. We expect to support more languages in upcoming releases. Please visit qroma.net to find links to tutorial videos and updated user guides.
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to like this but cannot. A silent room and hopeless voice recognition!! Could have tagged thirty pics by hand in time I tried to get it to recognize “John Smith !!” Very disappointing! Did this really win an award and why no updates for past 9 months and not enough reviews to rate it!?!
Freeze crash freeze crash freeze crash
Pretty much sums things up. Have only installed it on the iPad Pro; not going to bother installing on the iPhone X.
Such a shame, given the hype after RootsTech.
Have you tried reaching out to us for free support? What you are reporting isn’t the norm and we have a logging feature that can tell us why this might be happening to you when it is not with others. Once you are up and running, you will discover what the hype was all about...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.