Qstream helps enterprise organizations keep pace with market change by reinforcing critical knowledge, skills and behaviors in just minutes a day. Unlike other solutions, Qstream’s engaging mobile experience delivers high levels of continuous user engagement at an average of 93% or better.
By participating in short scenario-based Q&A challenges pushed to any device, employees practice best approaches to real-world workplace scenarios to establish the skills that will deliver better outcomes. Frontline managers benefit from Qstream’s real-time analytics, graphical dashboards and targeted coaching actions to correct performance gaps now – not when it’s too late.
Qstream’s data-driven approach has been scientifically proven to increase the retention of new information by up to 170% and durably change behaviors with measurable impact on individual, team and organizational goals. Today, the solution is used by top brands in life sciences, financial services, technology and healthcare and other high-regulated or knowledge-intensive industries to improve performance. Qstream is used to improve onboarding, message alignment, product knowledge, process or procedure reinforcement or understand new compliance and regulatory change.
*** A licensed Qstream account is required for use of this app
• Takes minutes a day; non-disruptive to the daily flow of work
• Delivered from the cloud; works on any mobile device
• Scientifically proven to drive sustained behavior change
• Easy to use and deploy with the scale and security that IT demands
• Available in 17 languages for rapid global deployment.
Improved layout on newer iPhones
Audio content now plays regardless of position of ring/silent switch
Ratings and Reviews
I've used Qstream for my company for over 2 years. Simply put: it works. Our employees are better prepared to do their jobs because they have better knowledge about their job.
Font size too small in new version -- offer settings menu to adjust
- Qstream Inc
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Qstream Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.