The QStudent app - a convenient and powerful "instrument" for the music classroom!
Instantly record and grade student Assessments automatically!
Note: To use this app, students must first have an active Student account on QuaverMusic.com, and teachers must have an active Teacher account on QuaverMusic.com.
Quaver Students can use the QStudent app to take Curriculum assessments on any iOS device! Teachers will lead students through each assessment as usual, and students can enter their answers into the QStudent app.
1. Log in to the app using your QuaverName and Password.
2. Join a Class by entering the Class Code provided by your teacher.
3. Teachers will lead students through the assessment one question at a time.
4. Press "Submit" when finished. That's it!
The QStudent app not only provides instant feedback of student comprehension, but also frees teachers from the time-consuming task of grading paperwork, allowing them more time for actual teaching!
1. First, go to QuaverMusic.com and make sure you have set up your Classes in the Teacher Administration Menu.
2. Install the QStudent app on each mobile device that will be used by your students.
3. During your Quaver Curriculum lessons, when you reach an Assessment screen, turn ON Mobile Mode.
4. Have each student sign in to their Quaver account on their mobile device.
5. Students have the ability to "Join Class" (making enrollment a breeze) or "Take an Assessment"
What's New in v2.1.5:
* Teacher accounts can now use the App to access our popular Student Interactives feature.
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Idea, But....
I just started using Quaver in my music classroom and I love it. However, I'm not very happy with the Q student app. The Q student app does not allow students to use the avatar and student interactive features. I love that I can give assessments that are automatically added to my Online grade book, but I want my students to fall in love with Quaver as much as I have. In order for this to happen they need to be able to use the interactives. To be fair the Qdrumpad and Qpiano are accessible, but students can download any app for that. Please please please, add these features soon.
Music is best
- QuaverMusic.com, LLC
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 QuaverMusic.com, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.