With QSun, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. QSun lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The QSun app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
QSun integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your sun-safe activity data.
• Get sun safety notifications when the UV index reaches high levels.
• UV map for anywhere in the world (Pro version).
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
QSun App Pro - Try FREE for 7 Days
Get a 7-days free trial when you install and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase.*
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, QSun is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.
* Subscriptions for QSun are $3.99 per month or $23.99 for a full year. QSun subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, the yearly subscription will automatically renew each year. Subscription renews at $3.99 per month or $23.99 for a full year automatically, unless canceled at least 24 hours period to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Setting. Canceling of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Thanks for using QSun! Please keep it updated to get our latest and greatest improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing AF - Even for a social nerd..
I’m a social nerd that loves tech, but IMHO, this app is confusing AF! I always read the intro/setup for new apps, and this one provided almost none of that. After playing around with the settings, most of the feature of this app require a “login” or creating a new account (which include the options logging in with: Facebook, Google, or a new email account). *SPOILER* after this, you have to grant access to monthly subscriptions after the 7 day trial.
- Needs MUCH better/more helpful user instructions.
- Should allow an “account” to be used for users who only need the free features without paying the subscription fee.
Could be great, except:
1) Every time I open the app, I have to set location information, even after I set up a profile.
2) I can tap on different times and it will show me what the UV level will be at that time. But in the area where it should show how much time I have before I burn, it will just say “Tap to reset“. Tapping that just resets the info to the current time. At least when it’s set for the current time it will show the time to burn, but it’s useless for planning ahead.
3) They introduced a $4 per month subscription and crippled certain features unless you sign up for it.
A+++ for fair skin and blue eyes
As a person with very fair skin and blue eyes, I can’t even express how valuable QSun is to me. Plus the pro features like the Vitamin D tracker and Sun-Safe are worth the extra $. I also have the QSun device which syncs to my iPhone. I take it with me when I go hiking or on vacation. I recommend QSun, a bit of moisturizer, and some polarizing sunglasses to take care of your skin and eyes.
- Comfable Inc.
- 29.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Comfable Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- QSun App Pro $3.99
- QSun App Pro $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.