With QSun, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. QSun lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The QSun app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
QSun integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your sun-safe activity data.
• Get sun safety notifications when the UV index reaches high levels.
• UV map for anywhere in the world.
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
QSun App Pro - Try FREE for 7 Days
Get a 7-days free trial when you install and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase.*
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, QSun is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.
* Subscriptions for QSun are $3.99 per month or $23.99 for a full year. QSun subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, the yearly subscription will automatically renew each year. Subscription renews at $3.99 per month or $23.99 for a full year automatically, unless canceled at least 24 hours period to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Setting. Canceling of the current active subscription period is not allowed. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Updated the main page to display the weather forecast.
- Fixed bug that causes re-displaying the intro pages
- Fixed a minor bug in “ask for rating the app” popup.
- Minor UI enhancements in skin analyzer and activity tracker pages.
Ratings and Reviews
Lifesaver easy to Use App, but where is the device?
Revised Review - The App is still nice, but company has not provided the device that I ordered. Company provides updates if asked that it should be “two more weeks”. Lowered to 2 stars for multiple 2 week delays.
App review - This app lets me know exactly how long I can be outside and plan my day according to the UV index at different hours. Also has weather for the day and the forecast for next day. I know other apps do this but nice to have the two combined. Was able to set my skin type and app tells me how much coverage I need. Nice addition with the sunscreen reminder and selector. Easy to use. Works well without added UV sensor, but I’ve ordered that to have real time UV tracking. Nice that it integrates with my health app.d
Developer Response ,
Hi Hanpen, Thanks for your kind comments. We shipped all QSun devices. If you haven't got yours, please contact support@QSun.co
It’s a good app but
It’s a good app, seems to be working relatively well, although sometimes its doesn’t fully reflect the sunlight in my specific area. Because it’s slowly becoming a fully paid service it’s less and less usable as a free app, I tried checking the skin health feature today and found that as with many other things that seemed small, it’s is now restricted and part of the paid subscription. You guys should really consider adding ads or a low lifetime payment to purchase the full app. Otherwise I’ll just stop updating or even using this app.
Confusing AF - Even for a social nerd..
I’m a social nerd that loves tech, but IMHO, this app is confusing AF! I always read the intro/setup for new apps, and this one provided almost none of that. After playing around with the settings, most of the feature of this app require a “login” or creating a new account (which include the options logging in with: Facebook, Google, or a new email account). *SPOILER* after this, you have to grant access to monthly subscriptions after the 7 day trial.
- Needs MUCH better/more helpful user instructions.
- Should allow an “account” to be used for users who only need the free features without paying the subscription fee.
- Comfable Inc.
- 34.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Comfable Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- QSun App Pro - Monthly $3.99
- QSun App Pro - Yearly $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.