Simply turns up to 16 iOS devices into wireless on-set monitors. In addition to multi-camera monitoring, one QTAKE Monitor device can use the TALKBACK feature to communicate with the QTAKE operator.
QTAKE Monitor is the essential companion app of QTAKE, the most advanced video assist software. Using the STREAM Module, operators can now stream the content of their QTAKE VIEWS to iPads or iPhones. Very low latency of just 1.5 frames makes QTAKE Monitor devices practically in sync with QTAKE GPU Output.
In addition to live monitoring, QTAKE Monitor 2 introduces a whole new approach to on-set collaboration. In conjunction with QTAKE Server, this version brings browsing, playback and collaborative metadata editing to any number of iOS devices on set using a local server or even anywhere in the world using a server running in the cloud.
Simply enter your email address and choose a password on your iPad or iPhone, then approve the account on your QTAKE Server, assign a role and you are good to go. The individual roles can have read or write access to a different set of metadata groups. This allows you to give different professions access to information they need in their work.
Revolutionize your workflow by creating custom note fields, single or multiple choice fields or ratings to enable everyone on set to enter relevant and well-structured data to facilitate better decision-making or just to make it easier to find the best clips.
Create bins or on-the-fly playlists in the new browser with advanced filtering options. Swipe over thumbnails to select multiple clips for playback or editing. Use multiple views on your iPad or iPhone to compare clips or play previously recorded takes while monitoring the live stream from QTAKE in another view. While playing, swipe up/down to advance to the next or previous take in the current shot or your current selection in the browser.
- Connect to one or more QTAKE systems or QTAKE Servers
- Use the TALK button to communicate with the QTAKE operator
- Audio monitoring of the selected view (tap to select view)
- Overlay controls for play/pause (lower middle), previous/next frame (lower left/right), previous/next in/out mark (upper left/right), and full-range playback (upper middle) on top of each view
- Single and dual view mode (double tap to switch), or, optionally, quad view mode (iPad only, enable in Settings > QTAKE Monitor)
- Save a screenshot to your camera roll with a two-finger tap (or a three-finger tap to capture all views)
- Enter full-screen mode by spreading two fingers over a view, pinch to exit
- Pan left or right in the center of a view in playback mode to scrub through the clip
- External display and AirPlay support: display the selected view on your TV or enable full display mirroring using the MIRROR button
- Swipe up with three fingers to lock your screen to prevent accidental input
ColorTRUE Aware: Color accurate viewing when user calibrates with X-Rite ColorTRUE app. Learn more at xritephoto.com/colortrue
- Support for the new iPad Pro models
- Permission is now required to take screenshots when streaming via QTAKE Cloud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.