By Quado Media Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play Whist like you never played it before. Play with your friends or play against the computer. Whist is a trick taking standard deck playing card game. There are no partnerships, trump is determined by a Bridge-like auction rather than last card dealt, and each player makes an Oh Hell!-like forecast of number of tricks to take.
- Play with up to four players using their own devices
- Choose between zero and four computer players
- Save us many games as you like and continue them when you like
Huddle your family, bring in your friends, start the gameboard (shared board) on the ipad, install and start the QuadoPlayer on Players’ personal devices, AND PLAY!
* This Quado game is covered by Patents and Patents pending
What's New in Version 4.0615
New sound messages on remote play
Love the game, but for 1 bug
Very Fun Game!!! But when the cards are played only some of them appear large on the table. One time 3 of the 4 players cards showed and another time only 2 of the 4 players cards showed. All cards show tiny in the floating panel, but it's annoying when all cards are played but only 1, 2 or 3 show on the table.
Beautiful looking game
Love your gameplay and graphics. Not much to complain about, just a few requests:
1. Have some variants of Whist (especially Bid Whist) and you would put all the other apps on here to shame, since you already have a high quality app to begin with.
2. Have the ability to choose from old world vintage card sets and other cool looking modern decks. Fan of mid-century illustration here.
3. Have different backgrounds, perhaps at different, coffee houses, cafes and time periods in history. Would love to see a Victorian, 1950's and 1980's background.
Thanks for a great app to begin with!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 22, 2014
- Version: 4.0615
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quado Media
- © 2014 Quado Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.