"... it's challenging, it's funny, and most important of all, it's a lot of silly, goofy fun." - Gamezebo, 4.5/5
"... quit reading and download it right now." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
== FEATURES ==
• Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces!
• Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Four game modes - Story mode, Insane Mode, Manic Mode, and Timed Sprint, with more unlocked once you beat the game
• Pets - They'll accompany you in battle and save your hide!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off. Then do it again in the Petemare and Pete's Reckoning game modes!
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
Ads are removed because the quadropus accidentally smashed them. Well, maybe it's not an accident?
Ratings and Reviews
I hate writing reviews so i never write them... But this game is truly amazing. It's extremely addicting, has a fun loot system that is extremely humorous, has lots of fun leveling and rpg mechanics, and truly is a game worth downloading. I would play it if it cost $10, but it's free, so truly take advantage of it being free and play it, you won't regret it.
This game is one of the best mobile games, on par with their other game, CRASHLANDS. Just started to play the game, and it’s awesome. The mechanics are really smooth and tight, and if you butter up, you get extra, which I may in the future because this game is amazing.
Hate the interface
I don’t get why there are horrible buttons that you have to use to control movement for this game, even if you’re playing on an iPad. Why not control movement by touching where you want to go or where you want to strike? Thoroughly annoying, not enjoyable.
- Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Butter Up! $2.99
- Orb & Doubloon Starter Pack $2.99
- Butter Up! $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.