QuakeFeed is the #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
- Quick and very easy to use
- Nearby Alerts for earthquakes near you
- Regional Alerts for monitoring countries, US states and seismically active areas
- Choose from several different alert sounds
- Curated earthquake news and announcements
- Eight beautiful base maps plus plate lines
- Great educational tool
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding - try it and you'll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI - check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
QuakeFeed is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase a QuakeFeed Premium Subscription to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The current price for QuakeFeed Premium is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the annual subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Choose from six different USGS Data Feeds
* Push notifications for all M6.0+ quakes
* Push notifications for earthquakes near your location
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Search, sort, or filter list
* Drill down to quake details view:
-- Map zooms to quake location
-- Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
-- Link to quake details on USGS website
-- Link to NOAA Tsunami Warning Center (if available)
-- Link to USGS "Did You Feel It?" page
* Earthquake news
* Earthquake preparedness information
* Social media integration - share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude and/or distance from current location
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Eight different base map options:
-- Street Map
-- Satellite Imagery
-- Imagery with Labels
-- Ocean Bathymetry
-- Topographic Map
-- Shaded Relief Map
-- Physical Map
-- Terrain Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://quakefeed.com -- we usually respond within 24 hrs!
The #1 Earthquake App for iOS
- Exclude locations from the list/map
- Fixed issues with large type setting
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't load notification settings
I downloaded this app and configured my alerts only to receive an alert for Mexico not even five minutes later. I don't live near Mexico and it was not a part of my alert settings that I configured. When I went back in to change the notification settings I received multiple errors saying the app couldn't connect to the notification server. I tried multiple times and when I did finally get in there was a new notification configured that I didn't set up. When I tried to delete it it said the same thing about not being able to connect to the notification server. The ads were unexpected to just show up after I clicked on something and pretty annoying to have to wait five seconds to get to what I clicked on. One extra star because I could limit my notification to only the state I live in. But ultimately this app doesn't work. And maybe given more than 10 minutes this app would work, but I had it set up and something happened to make it not work.
Love the Quakefeed App...
Update: My notifications are working again after installing the Apple iOS update.
I have used QuakeFeed for several years and love it...But the notifications have stopped working the past few months.
I have worldwide notifications ON and have always received notifications in a timely manner. Tonight I saw on the new that there was a 7.6 earthquake near Honduras and I checked the app. All my notifications are ON and while the quakes are in the app they are no longer notifying me. I have always had my location OFF to save battery life, but this has never affected worldwide notifications unless something has changed.
Giving it three stars until I find out if notifications will work again.
The Place For Quakes
Quakefeed is the answer to the question - was that just an earthquake ? I searched through many apps of this type and always came back to Quakefeed. It’s hands down the best. I showed it to a friend in Alaska where they have lots of activity and now they have it too and love it. Would be great if the developer came up with more apps since they have a knack for creating. I would definitely recommend everyone download this. One note - I set mine to only warn me about quakes over 5.0 because every single one in the world was a little too much for me to keep track of. Now I get notified only on the big ones 5 and over.
- Artisan Global LLC
- 87.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Artisan Global LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Notifications $1.99
- QuakeFeed Premium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.