By Artisan Global LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
QuakeFeed is the #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
- Quick and very easy to use
- Nearby Alerts for earthquakes near you
- Regional Alerts for monitoring countries, US states and seismically active areas
- Choose from several different alert sounds
- Curated earthquake news and announcements
- Eight beautiful base maps plus plate lines
- Great educational tool
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding - try it and you'll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI - check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
QuakeFeed is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase a QuakeFeed Premium Subscription to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The current price for QuakeFeed Premium is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the annual subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Choose from six different USGS Data Feeds
* Push notifications for all M6.0+ quakes
* Push notifications for earthquakes near your location
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Search, sort, or filter list
* Drill down to quake details view:
-- Map zooms to quake location
-- Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
-- Link to quake details on USGS website
-- Link to NOAA Tsunami Warning Center (if available)
-- Link to USGS "Did You Feel It?" page
* Earthquake news
* Earthquake preparedness information
* Social media integration - share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude and/or distance from current location
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Eight different base map options:
-- Street Map
-- Satellite Imagery
-- Imagery with Labels
-- Ocean Bathymetry
-- Topographic Map
-- Shaded Relief Map
-- Physical Map
-- Terrain Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://quakefeed.com -- we usually respond within 24 hrs!
What's New in Version 4.1.1
The #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
- Fixed bug with restoring In-App Purchase
- Crushed more bugs and other improvements
99¢ per year to get annoying ads turned off
I’ve had this app for years. It used to have no ads, but now it does and they want an auto-renewing 99¢ per year to turn off.
Just felt an earthquake and didn’t get my usual notification that it happened. Logged into the app and it had turned off notifications.
Turns out if you update iOS (I did the iOS 11 upgrade) it turns OFF notifications. Ugh. Well it is back on, but if you get this app be sure to occasionally log back in to make sure it is working.
I wish this app had a report button and a chat forum for folks to talk about any earthquakes they felt. I think it would be useful.
I would love to see the developers take a NGO approach and get funding to make the best EarthQuake detection app and work to get it built into or bundled with phones as a public subsidized service.
How about being able to choose your region that you want to track instead of distance from your location. I live in Seattle and grew up Northridge (remember 94). I’d love to keep track of earthquakes in that region without having to scroll through hundreds or more because the filter you offer is only 800 mile from your location. And yes I could see them if I select any distance. But why would I waste my time searching through level 3 or greater quakes around the world to find the ones I want to see?
Before QuakeFeed I would feel something shake or something crackle pop and wonder was that earthquake???
But now I just wait for my phone to go beep and sure enough we had an earthquake. It let me know the magnitude and location. I highly recommend you download it. It is worth it.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artisan Global LLC
- © Artisan Global LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Custom Notifications$1.99
- QuakeFeed Premium$0.99