Univadis is a free online community where physicians learn from medical experts and collaborate with peers to deliver better care for the people they serve.
The interactive content on Univadis is to the point and delivered by faculty from top medical institutions. In minutes, you can brush up on key topics, ask questions of experts, and test your knowledge within an active community of professionals facing the same challenges you do.
** Univadis is available only to licensed healthcare professionals **
** Members must verify their licensure to access all features **
• Learn from top medical experts delivering short, interactive presentations
• Ask questions and seek advice from leaders in their field
• Test your knowledge by solving real-world cases and challenges
• Earn Amazon.com™ rewards for your contributions
• Gain free AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
You can register for Univadis directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
For more information visit www.univadis.com
Support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for on-the-go!
Very convenient app - I had no difficulty reading posts and watching online videos like some of the other reviewers have mentioned. Maybe they've fixed those bugs...logged in the first time an it keeps me logged in unless I log out. I don't like using electronics while on vacation but I'm poolside now writing this review!
I've been using the site for a few months now and welcomed the opportunity to take the site mobile with my new iPhone. The download process was very simple! Now I can keep up with the presentations when traveling...very helpful ! Thanks.
I downloaded it today and took a survey. Very easy and user friendly. The survey is audible but if you read faster than the audio it does not make you wait. I look forward to more participation with this application in the future. Thank you.
- Aptus Health International Inc.
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Aptus Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.