Quantifier collects, plots, and saves your data. Track any numerical data: your weight, your car's gas mileage, your daily exercise, or the data from your next important experiment. Visualize your data on a line plot, set goals and monitor progress, and send the data to be used elsewhere.
- Backup in CSV format to Dropbox, or import data from other sources.
- Send CSV files via e-mail or text message
- Send files to other apps
This version adds support for new devices.
Important note for users who used a linked Dropbox account: This version updates to the new version of the Dropbox API, and requires that you re-link your account from the settings screen.
Changes in Version 1.8:
- Resolves a crash on load that effected a small number of users. Sorry about that!
- This version should better preserve data in the case of an application crash.
- Removes support for daily step tracking. This feature is better implemented in the native Apple Health app (and other third party applications), and has consistently been a source of bugs.
Changes in Version 1.8.1
- Improved icon locations on the iPhone X.
- Changed the "Vampire" theme to use a true black color, for a great look on the iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app
Update: it’s working fine now, and it does a great job of calculating totals, averages, and producing a graph of results by date.
I’m now very satisfied and glad to have it.
Some months ago:
Hey developer: you got something good here. Fix it and I'll write a proper review.
Sorry for the crashes. A new version coming in the next few days should solve a few of the most common crashes. If you are still experiencing issues, please email me with details about when the crashes are happening and I will do what I can to resolve them. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry again for the inconvenience.
Handy app and helpful developer
I think that this will be a very helpful data tracking tool on iOS. I like the layout and feel of the app. After asking about URL schemes via Twitter, I found that the developer was very responsive and open to suggestions to help make Quantifier a more robust app.
Very easy to input data. Good interface. Just needs a bit more functionality as far as data presentation. It would be nice to be able to graph multiple fields without exporting to a spreadsheet. Overall quite good.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.