By Icarus Studios, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quarriors!™ is a unique blend of strategy and chance featuring a revolutionary dice building game mechanic! As a Quarrior - a mighty mystical warrior - only you have the power to capture dangerous quarry from the untamed wilds! But your rivals plot against you! They will send their own Creatures and Spells to destroy your Quarry before you can deliver them to Empress Quiana and claim your reward!
Summon your Creatures and protect them from your foes and you will earn Glory for yourself. The first player to earn enough Glory will be hailed as the Champion of the Empress. Deck building strategy without the tedium of shuffling!
• Full and faithful re-creation of the original dice building board game Quarriors!™ by Mike Elliot and Eric M. Lang.
• Single player and 2 to 4 player online and offline Multi-player and Pass-n-play action!
• Tutorial included.
• Automatic scoring and rules enforcement.
• Challenging strategic gameplay.
• Immersive sounds, art and engaging special effects bring the table-top game to life!
Want to share your thoughts on the digital Quarriors!™ directly with the developers? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments! We'd love to have your input about what you like and ideas for improvements. We look forward to your feedback!
** Compatible with iPad 2 and greater **
What's New in Version 1.1.3
• Resolved issues with some Game Center matches created on iOS 7 devices.
• Added rules PDF link on help screen.
• Added "Show Banners" checkbox to option menu so banners may be disabled for faster game play.
• Added "Destroy FX" checkbox to option menu so die destruction animation may be disabled for faster game play.
• Added a game statistics page at end of local and network games.
• Added tap and hold on any inactive die to quick-view associated card until released.
• Pause menu automatically closes on game over.
• Improved deal animation.
• Added capture die animation for AI players for better feedback.
• Fix for double-tap (view card) on multiple dice.
• Fixed reset of attack remaining on using Strong Primordial Ooze after previous defender(s).
• No longer allow Strong Primordial Ooze to copy Strong Primordial Ooze that hasn't copied anything.
• Now ignore dragging as a click on cards.
• Other bug fixes.
Note: Due to the Game Center fixes, previous matches are not compatible with this version; you should finish any matches you wish to complete before updating.
Turn off the HEADLINES!
UPDATED Review -> "Added "Show Banners" checkbox...so banners may be disabled..." YAY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! A great game gets better, 6 stars!
OLD Review -> I cannot wait for the expansions and I will return and change my rating to 5 stars if you do one small thing. Give me an option to turn off those HUGE "hints" about what do do next. PLEASE, give me the option to turn them off! Thanks, and great game! Also, the in-game Rules are somewhat blurry and jagged thus hard to read on my non-retina iPad2. Be nice if you could sharpen it up a bit. Thanks...
One of my daily favorites!!
I loaded game by referral without knowing much about it, and am so glad I did. Dice and deck building strategy games are fun on iPad. This game is easy to learn, and you can always try new combinations with success. The only thing I would ask to change is allow ending game condition to be altered between 15, 20 or 25 glory points. By the time I build my dice in 3-player mode, game is over. Looking forward to this update :)
As a hobby board game enthusiast, I play a lot of iOS conversions of board games. This is a good one. It may take you a while to master the rules, which seem complex at first. But after a few plays, they become 2nd nature. Give it a try, especially if you enjoy the dice game: it's a faithful conversion.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Icarus Studios, Inc.
- © 2013 MFV.com, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases