By NeuroMetrix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Regain what chronic pain has taken from you, with Quell® Wearable Pain Relief Technology™. Our revolutionary, doctor recommended technology is 100% drug free and clinically proven to relieve chronic pain with the click or tap of a button - so you can regain control and get on with your life. To learn more about Quell or to purchase your Quell device, visit www.quellrelief.com.
This is the Quell Relief app, designed to greatly enhance your experience with your Quell device. Utilizing Bluetooth® Smart technology to connect your Quell to your iPhone or iPad, you will have more control over your device and the ability to track your therapy, sleep, pain levels, and activity.
Simple to use and easy to understand, after you pair your Quell device to your iPhone or iPad using Bluetooth, you will be able to:
• Start, stop and adjust therapy from your iOS device
• Track the status of your current therapy session, or see how long you have to wait until the next therapy will start.
• You will be able to track your therapy, sleep, activity and pain levels. You will be able see up to two years of data at intervals from 1 day to 3 months.
• Gain insights into your therapy and sleep trends. Learn more about your therapy sessions and monitor 8 dimensions of sleep that include your time asleep, sleep quality, leg movements, position changes, and time out of bed.
• Track pain levels and activity, which can provide insight into pain management and overall health.
• Personalize therapy. Select therapy and sleep options for an optimal experience.
• Check your battery life. On the therapy screen, you will be able to click on the battery icon and see the level of battery you have left, so that you can see when it will be time to charge the device.
• Check your electrode life. On the therapy screen, you will be able to click on the electrode icon and see how much longer you will be able to use your current electrode, before replacing it with a new one.
• Connect to the Quell Health Cloud. Your therapy and tracking data will be backed up to a secure server. De-identified data from the Quell Health Cloud may be analyzed to help improve the Quell services.
• Learn more about Quell with helpful videos. You can access “How To” videos that walk you through common procedures including calibrating your Quell device and videos that provide general tips on managing chronic pain.
NOTE: The Quell Relief app only works in combination with the Quell Pain Relief device. It has been designed to enhance your Quell experience. The Quell device is available for sale in the United States, Canada and the European Union. Version 2.0 of the Quell app is compatible with prior versions of the Quell firmware, but not all features are accessible on older devices. The Quell Relief app works on all Apple devices that support Bluetooth LE, including the iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3 and newer, and iPod Touch 5th Generation and newer. To learn more about Quell or to purchase a Quell device, visit www.quellrelief.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Added capability of tracking pain levels and activity. Includes enhanced insight tracking screens. Version 2.0.1 provides support for Quell firmware version QE-2.0.