***** Thanks to the 4 million+ players who’ve already fallen in love with Quell, Quell Reflect, and Quell Memento, and helped us to No 1 in several countries! *****
Quell is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm. Don’t take our word for it! Read our user reviews (thanks guys!), and see for yourself!
"Quell. Is. Perfect" - No Dpad
"Woozily hypnotic" – Eurogamer
"Gaming App of the Day" – Kotaku
"Beautifully relaxing" – AppSpy
"Calming zen-like atmosphere" – Gamezebo
"Absolute joy to play" - Pocket Full of Apps
"Incredibly polished. Extra fun. Constantly amazes" – iPhoneAlley
"Seems to lower blood pressure instead of raising it" – BestKidsApps
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles – requires lateral thinking!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve – soothing, not frustrating!
* iCloud integration / Universal app – Sync on all your iOS devices!
* HD and Retina support – beautiful hand-painted art!
* GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards – Challenge your friends!
* Custom soundtrack by top composer Steven Cravis – Calming music helps the brain!
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Requires iOS 6.0 or higher.
Fall in love with Quell today...
Small Chinese language fix
Ratings and Reviews
Chill out & exercise your brain simultaneously
Love all three quell games- this one is my favorite! No pressure except that which you can't help but put on yourself to solve each level with the least moves. Addictive, relaxing, simplistic yet challenging. Great game for those with busy lives and only snippets of time to spend working your brain, playing a game, including instant gratification. Worth every penny!
Beautiful calming game (and soundtrack)!
I actually first got Quell Reflect. The puzzle levels are challenging, but not stressful. If I truly get stumped, I can just use some of the credits accumulated to be shown the solution. Most games I play, I have to turn the sound off, as the music quickly annoys me. But the Quell series has the perfect soundtrack (and sound effects) to keep muy sound volume up throughout the game.
Addictive and relaxing
I started playing Memento while I was pregnant to unwind. My now 4 year old son wants to play it together before bed. The puzzles get more and more difficult but it’s a fun challenge that even my 4 year old enjoys. He likes to find the hidden jewels and I like to solve in perfect moves. So we play all the various versions as a bed time routine. Calming music. It’s a great challenge.
- Fallen Tree Games Ltd
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fallen Tree Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Coins $0.99
- 150 Coins $1.99
- Jewel Detector $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.