Rosalind is not your typical princess. She and her pet dragon, Sparkler, are very rude. "What's the big deal with manners anyway?" the princess asks. Appalled by their behavior, the queen banishes the impolite pair from her castle until they find Good Manners.
Children will want to read this award-winning story over and over again, discovering something new each time! With lots of cool animations, hilarious audios and fun manners facts, this is a story that will entertain as it teaches the secrets to good manners!
"This wonderfully illustrated and enchanting iPad app will have your child learning about manners in no time; and with a smile on their faces! Who can resist a silly dragon that belches fire after all?" -- appsforipads.net
- Fun interactive animations on each page that enhance the story and connect the reader to the characters!
- Readers can make the dragon burp, help the princess pull the fork from the rock, choose the right way to hold a fork, or roast marshmallows on the dragons fire breath!
- Fully voiced “Read to Me” and “Read to Myself” features.
- Teaches kids the secret to Good Manners is kindness and consideration!
- Manners Facts and True and False extras on each page!
- Made for both the iPad and iPhone.
- Book just won Mom's Choice Award Gold seal!
- Beautiful HD Illustrations on every page.
If you enjoyed our eBook, please let us know in the comments. Thanks!
Author: Karin Lefranc
Illustrator: Hannah Neale
"...a fun and meaningful way to demonstrate to children that good manners are not just boring rules but a show of kindness and consideration to others.” -- New York Journal of Books
Tell your story at www.talespring.com | Find more great books at books.talespring.com!
- Fixed viewport issue that caused app to display incorrectly in iOS 9.
- Replaced branding pages.
Ratings and Reviews
A Quest for Good Manners
My 3 children loved this app, as well as the hard cover book. 5 year old said - " I like the dragon. He's cute!" 10 year old said, "I liked it - good message in a well written story." (yes she said that) But the best response goes to the 8 year old, "I liked the message - use good manners - get what you want!" Whatever it takes to get an 8 year old to speak politely! Lefranc tells a great story and Neale's illustrations tie it together perfectly. Excellent!
Great book and message
Karen has done an amazing job with this book! The art work is beautiful and draws you into this colorful world in which good manners matter! The story is well written, fun and has a good purpose. Kids now need more guidance than ever in order to become polite and respectful adults. This book will make that process fun! It is interactive and has way more to offer than others of it's kind. Great job and a great buy!
This app is wonderful. My kids love the story and the pictures are beautiful. They especially enjoy touching the characters on the ipad with their fingers to hear sound-effects throughout the story. If you are a parent of children from 2 - 7, get this app - your kids will thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.