Questia Library - Scholarly Sources for Writing Research Papers, Essays and Homework
By Questia Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With access to over 80,000 books, 10,000,000 articles, and 7,000 research topics, this app is designed to help you to write better research papers faster! Download it today to research what you want, where you want, when you want!
Questia’s full suite of research materials and tools will enable you to:
• Quickly find credible books, scholarly articles and topics for your research papers
• Read full-text books and articles within the app
• Save what you are reading for future access in a project folder
• Search and read fluidly and seamlessly with Questia’s easy-to-use display
In addition, Questia subscribers will enjoy these additional benefits:
• Cloud synchronized project folders
• Full text access to the complete Questia library via both the app and website
• Full access to research tools such as citations and highlighting on the Questia site
If you’re already a Questia subscriber, the free download of this app will give you full mobile access to your account without any additional costs for as long as your subscription remains active. If you’re not a subscriber, you’re missing out on some valuable additional features! With a paid subscription, the app integrates fully with your Questia account. Questia subscribers not only have mobile access to the entire Questia collection, but also have full access to bookmarked pages, saved books and articles, and the highlights they have created on Questia.
Download the Questia app today to start writing better papers faster!
Compatible with iOS7.0 and higher. Please note the Questia Library is available for Questia accounts but NOT for Questia School accounts.
Full access to Questia is available for purchase within the app. At the time of purchase, your iTunes account will be charged an initial amount of $19.99 for one month of access, $39.99 for three months of access, or $99.99 for one year of access. Amounts may vary depending on your local currency. Questia subscriptions will automatically renew at the same duration and price, and your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period. You may cancel by turning off auto-renewal in your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Use of the service is governed by our User Agreements: http://www.questia.com/user-agreements
"[This] new application from Questia Media might truly change the way researching is done." - Peter Suciu, Allbusiness.com
"There are other web browsing and encyclopedia apps available, but the Questia Library is one that delivers unprecedented access to millions of publications." - Amanda Fox, Smokin Apps
What's New in Version 3.3
This version features a number of enhancements and new features, including:
- Updated interface with device-optimized design
- Retina display compatibility
- Allows work items to be saved by any user
- General performance tweaks and improvements
Wear a crash helmet
Despite several reviews that warn of frequent crashes, and a recent update to address the issue, the app still crashes at an annoying rate. If they don't fix the problem I will not renew my subscription!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Questia Media Inc
- Questia, a part of Cengage Learning © Copyright 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- IPhone Plan - 1 Year$99.99
- iPhone Plan - 1 Month$19.99
- Questia Subscription$19.99
- IPhone Plan - 3 Months$44.99
- iPhone Plan - 1 Semester (4 months)$49.99
- Questia Subscription$99.99