Questimate! - Pro
By Motion Math
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**Get the ESTIMATION GAME where YOU make the questions!**
How many giraffes would be as tall as the Statue of Liberty? How fast is the world's fastest train? How many jelly beans would it take to fill up a soccer ball?
5/5. Awesome for developing and fostering curiosity. — Mobile iEducator
Lets you design fascinating questions to stump the whole family. —USA Today
Makes an EXCELLENT family game! — Smart Apps For Kids
Fun and challenge for ages 9 and up! – most fun played in a pair!
* Choose what you want to explore – you make your own questions.
* Explore a variety of estimation quests – Amazing Animals, Need for Speed, History of Awesome, Olympic Gold, and GeoOdyssey!
* Play with friends, classmates, and family.
* Unlock treasures – you’ll win hints and power-ups to help you in your quest...and mess up your opponent!
How to Play Questimate!:
1) Select a Quest you’d like to explore.
2) Combine phrases to create your question.
3) Make your estimate for the question.
4) See the answer! You’ll get 100, 200, or 300 points if your estimate is within the target rings. Points unlock treasures for hints and power-ups.
5) If your estimate is outside the rings, you lose a life. Can you make it to the end of a Quest before your 4 lives are up?
QUESTIMATE! The estimation game where YOU make the questions.
Try "Questimate!" to sample the game for free; Questimate! Pro is same as Questimate! with all the Quests purchased.
More info at www.motionmathgames.com
What's New in Version 2.4
Bug fixed on Really? screen
Did you know you can get access to all Motion Math games – and formative assessment data from our games? Check out the Motion Math Educator.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Motion Math
- © 2013 Motion Math, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.