By Motion Math
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Get the ESTIMATION GAME where YOU make the questions!**
How many giraffes would be as tall as the Statue of Liberty?
How fast is the world's fastest train?
How many jelly beans would it take to fill up a soccer ball?
5/5. Awesome for developing and fostering curiosity. — Mobile iEducator
Lets you design fascinating questions to stump the whole family. —USA Today
Makes an EXCELLENT family game! — Smart Apps For Kids
Fun and challenge for ages 9 and up - most fun played in a pair!
(Teachers: You can get all the levels of this game, plus student progress data, by signing up for an account at motionmathgames.com.)
* Choose what you want to explore – you make your own questions.
* Explore a variety of estimation quests – Amazing Animals, Need for Speed, History of Awesome, Olympic Gold, and GeoOdyssey!
* Play with friends and family.
* Unlock treasures – you’ll win hints and power-ups to help you in your quest...and mess up your opponent!
Some quests require purchase for unlocking – try the FREE quest today!
How to Play Questimate!:
1) Select a Quest you’d like to explore.
2) Combine phrases to create your question.
3) Make your estimate for the question.
4) See the answer! You’ll get 100, 200, or 300 points if your estimate is within the target rings. Points unlock treasures for hints and power-ups.
5) If your estimate is outside the rings, you lose a life. Can you make it to the end of a Quest before your 4 lives are up?
QUESTIMATE! The estimation game where YOU make the questions.
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/motionmath
Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/motionmath
Watch Motion Math videos! www.youtube.com/motionmath
What's New in Version 2.3
Do you love Questimate? If so, please leave a review - it really helps!
(Hey Teachers! You can get all the levels of this game, plus student progress data, by signing up for an account at motionmathgames.com.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Motion Math
- © 2013 Motion Math
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of coins$1.99
- 1 Quest$1.99
- Bag of coins$3.99
- Chest of coins$5.99
- 4 Quests$5.99
- 2 Quests$3.99