What is your most precious belonging? Who in your life has always been there for you? Money or love? These are all Questions people are discussing on Questions App.
Questions is a video messenger app that allows you to message people in an open forum, by allowing you to ask any short 10-second question and instantly receive answers from people all over the world. Imagine being able to see and hear what others around the world think about a topic that interests you; how they feel about an issue; how they live; what they believe; even tips and suggestions they may have for you. Imagine they're equally curious about how you see the world.
Now imagine you can see them as they ask questions and they can see you too. A sort of transparent and public collage of video questions. Send video messages to a public forum and engage others.
Questions is a compilation of people asking real questions and getting real replies from people all over the world. You simply ask a short ten second video question, and everyone with the app sees it. Instantly, people begin to reply by sending in their answers, also in form of ten-second video replies.
These are interesting questions; real questions by real people like you and us, answered by real people all over the world.
● Engage in fun casual conversations or deep philosophical ones.
● The more answers your question attracts, the more popular you become.
● All questions and answers cannot be longer than 10 seconds.
● See people asking and answering short 10-second questions.
● When your question is answered, you will be notified.
● Follow awesome people and get notified when they ask questions.
● Front and back camera support.
● Instant single-click sharing/posting to Facebook.
● Privacy control. You can ask questions without posting to Facebook
● Automatically save a copy of your 10 second video question or answer to your iPhone/iPad (camera roll). Do this simply by granting the app your permission when it asks for access to your Photos.
Contact us anytime at: email@example.com
New in this version (1.1.1):
1 - Updated name (back to legacy name): "Questions - Ask and Answer"
2 - Bug fixes and infrastructure updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Worthwhile community and app
The Questions app is a hidden gem of democratic, international conversations.
In particular, I love the down-to-earth and collaborative culture of the Questions community. Contrary to the expectation, members tend not to repeat/paraphrase previous answers - they either add a new perspective or take an answer they agree with as a jumping-off point for something else. At first I thought the 10-second-clip format would restrict the level of discussion and turn into an ideological sound-bite shouting match, but the opposite often happened. The little answers really build on each other to create a total "answer" that can have substantial nuance and support.
Great concept and very well executed so far. Can't wait to see this app grow and spread!
QuestionsApp saved my marriage
Before I found questionsapp, me and my husband were drifting farther and farther apart. I couldn't even look in his face without remembering the thirty wasted years I spent wasting away in my dead end job so that he could drink away our savings and ignore our children. I asked the people on this app for advice, and they told me to talk to him and change my routine with him. Gradually, we got out of our rut, and we have been living together in harmony ever since. He hasn't touched alcohol in 6 months, and we have a beautiful pair of twins on the way. This app finding its way onto my phone was an act of providence. Thanks Questions!
From Jolisha - Great App
I love that I can ask video questions . So that way people understand me better also getting video responses lets me meet new people . And I like hearing other people's opinion . The only think I wish is that there was a delete button and you could sign up with the app . Instead of having to have a Facebook . But they have awesome customer service . Responded immediately to my concern and helped me delete my questions . Over all a fun app . A little skipping occurs when on low wifi . But it's very cool . I recommend this app .
- NYOOMBL, INC.
- 14.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Nyoombl, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.