Questland is a first person perspective online role-playing game in the tradition of dungeon crawler cRPGs! Fight epic monsters (PvE) and duel other players online (PvP) in this incredibly dynamic turn-based action game with CCG elements!
Create a character, customize your hero, fight, loot, craft legendary swords and armor and enjoy fast-paced battles. Explore amazing locations, upgrade your legendary gear, make tactical decisions and become The Chosen One! Use your sword, fireball and blizzard! Embark on an epic quest to defeat the Shadow in this never-ending war between good and evil!
[Highly Addicting Fantasy Game!]
It’s one of those games, that always leave you satisfied with your progress… yet somehow wanting more.
- CUSTOMIZE your hero whenever you want to: hundreds of looks to choose from!
- COLLECT exquisite gear: common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary
- UPGRADE your armor with powerful Orbs and enhancements
- FIGHT and lose yourself in great battle experience - fast-paced action
- FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE - feel the thrill of combat thanks first person perspective during battles!
- ENJOY stunning, modern visual effects and beautifully detailed locations
- ASSEMBLE the collection of the most powerful Orbs and use their power to your advantage
- EXPLORE the vast world of Valia: inspect the battle tower, visit shops, embark on voyages, meet colorful individuals and merciless monsters
- QUESTS will keep you entertained and busy. Enjoy hundreds of assignments and funny narrative from fellow characters!
Once peaceful and beautiful land of Valia is now covered in darkness of an unknown origin. Swarms of ghouls, blood-lusting spiders, skeletons and other monstrosities have invaded the land. Who controls them and how can he be stopped? The answers are within your reach, and with each swing of your sword they are getting closer.
Your task? As dangerous as it is obvious - use the power of Orbs, defeat the evil and bathe in glory and fame!
Please note that although Questland is free to play, our users are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
Following subscription is available:
- "Basic Monthly Contract" subscription per 1 month.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
- Quest Events - a brand new type of type of events in Questland!
Are you looking for something useful to do in-between the events? Quests Events are here to help! There is always a few of them available, so pick the one that suits you the most. Fulfill quests, gather points, unlock Milestones and get amazing awards: from energy stews to legendary keys. That's not all: Quest Events can help you in the Grand Event too! (Please keep in mind that although the Quest Events are incorporated into the new update, for technical reasons it may take a few days before they will be available in the game)
- Guild Notifications - make your Guild members hear you! From now on the Guild Master and the Guild Officers are able to send push notifications to all guild members (those who had allowed such option in their game settings)
- Sorting by Trophies. Sending gifts to most active players has never been this easy!
- Guild Shop User Limit - limited purchase not only for the guild but also per person
- Questland Blog link added to Community tab
- Guild Shop reload fix
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, but is increasingly going down the drain
I’ve been playing this game for 7-8 months. It’s fun and has a ton of potential! But something needs to be addressed: the pay to win factor. I know it’s a mobile game so this is somewhat unavoidable, but lately, with each update, the devs have been pressing more and more for you to pay just to keep up with the game. I’ve played 100% free to play, haven’t spent a dime on the game, and it’s worked for quite some time, but I’ve come to a roadblock recently. My largest worry is the devs just removed the gem invest teaser; it wasn’t implemented yet but for my entire time playing it had a little “coming soon” message. I’m hoping they’re joking because that is a really big let down for anyone playing the game. On top of that the rotation of gear in this game is much to quick for the investment it takes to get your gear to top tier. In most cases it’s better to wait and invest in every other gear set rather than trying to keep up with what’s new. So currently, I am still enjoying the game, and the devs have implemented some really beneficial mechanics and events, but I can’t help but notice the increasing pressure to spend money (and spend it in increasing amounts) on this game. It’s not beyond fixing, but it needs to be steered into a better path.
Ups and a few downs
Questland is a great rpg game. No matter what, there’s always something you can do in the game, so you can never get stuck. The game is also very pretty, and the storyline is cool. However, there are some things that frustrate me.
You get lots of parts that you know you wont create weapons with. I wish we could boost specific gear with it. Like, if you already have that gear, you could boost your gear with the gear part. It wouldn’t be boosted as much as a full gear, but it seems wasted having all this gear parts and knowing you won’t get enough to make a full piece of gear.
Another thing that frustrates me is the chests. In the golden chest, you should be more likely to get epic gear, because even though it says its more likely then the silver chest, it still almost never happens. And with the eternal chest, the rare items should be taken out, or at least less likely to get them. I’ve spent thousands of gems hoping for epic or legendary but i always get rare and it frustrates me. Also,
Shallow gameplay and deep pay to win
The game is very simple: you basically press “skip” on the levels and it does it for you. What it shows you in the first few minutes is pretty much then rest of the game. I would say that the pay to win system it has is more advanced than its campaign. The top tier Eternal Gear chest is the main way of getting stuff, and of course, it has the tell tale sign of a pay to win game: you get more basic gear more often than not, you can pay real money to get it, and there’s a special reward for buying 10 of them. It has timed based events where it asks you to come back in an notification in an effort to get you to develop a habit and play the game constantly; hoping that you become more invested in the game. There are an extremely large amount of events (“discounts” for the in-game currency and items) a day, around 6-10, every single day. Wonderful job team, you’ve made the perfect pay to win simulator and added some nice art on top to make it into a game.
- Gamesture Sp. z o.o.
- 181.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-18 Gamesture sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Offer 5 $4.99
- Offer 3 $2.99
- Offer 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.