** Number 6 on Product Hunt, April 25, 2016 **
Queue is a todo list menu-bar app that is inspired by the priority queue data structure. Complete one task at a time!
- Sort your tasks by their priority values
- Set your task due dates
- Create different queues for different task categories
- Search through your tasks
- Add notes to your tasks
- Set a shortcut to easily access Queue
- iCloud integration
- Add attachments
- Today widget
- Colour customisation
Feel free to make feature requests or give any feedback by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by tweeting to @beingadrian.
Queue is a side project of Adrian Wisaksana.
Queue is now a menu-bar app!
After receiving some great feedback, I've decided to transform Queue into a handy menu-bar app while still preserving its core essence and functionality.
- NEW: Revamped and cleaner UI
- NEW: Swipe gesture support (finally)
- NEW: Global shortcut / hotkey
- NEW: Late warning UI
- UPDATE: Priority text added for clarity
- UPDATE: Search is now global throughout all queues
- Some bugs squashed
- Add attachments to tasks
- iCloud support
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome new way to looks at productivity!
This app is really great at keeping a list of things for me to do but unlike any other todo list it really helps me focus on one task at a time. This helps me stay productive and gets me to finish important tasks omn time! Great app and it’s even free!
Doesn’t work at all.
Maybe it works for other people. Its doing absoluteldy nothing on my MacBook Pro. If it’s purpose is to put its icon in my menu bar then it succeeds. However I want a todo list. I click the icon and nothing happens. Nothing. Worth every penny I paid for it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.