Finally, a lean video player specifically designed for theatrical cinema presentations and film festivals. Includes the following features to make showing great film programs on the big screen simple:
* Level your entire film program using individual volumes for each video.
* Trim space from the beginning and end of each video to get rid of dead air and test tones without having to edit the source file.
* Full-screen presentations without any controls or cursors in the way.
* Select audio output device, for instance to allow using an HDMI surround de-embedder.
* Any item in the playlist can be set to repeat, often used for pre-show slides or backgrounds.
- Adds duration and looping information to playlist.
- Adds ability to repeat entire playlist.
Ratings and Reviews
SAVED ME TIME AND MONEY
I run a film festival and needed a playlist creator for all our films. All the affordabble software I could find would require me to have all my media be in the same codec and resolution. The films were sent to me in a wide range of codecs and resolutions and i didn’t want to downgrade the 4K ProRes files or upres the 720p H.264 files. Additionally, I didn’t have the time to do this. I was so thankful to have found Quick Cinema. It handled the playback of all our files beautifully and brought me so much peace of mind. The only other software I found which could handle my films was going to be over $850. So thankful!
Just what I needed!
Required a simple program to run MPEG videos at a church service, thru my MacBook. Was able to easily place them in sequence and the drop down menu identified the VGA projector instantly. For an inexpensive app, it did exactly as advertised - plus. Good job to the developer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.