Quick Drafts for iPad - Notes, Tasks and Shopping List
By Sebastian Obentheuer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture and share your ideas with Quick Drafts for iPad. Easy, fast and reliable. Quick Drafts is a lightning fast notepad. It offers various ways to handle your notes. You can use them as todo lists, send them via email, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter. You can post them to your calendar, save them to Dropbox and Evernote or forward them to your favorite text editor.
- Todo lists: Convert any note into a checklist with selectable items.
- Beautiful page view: Quickly swipe through your notes like pages in a book.
- Quick capture: Every time you open the app you get a new blank note ready to capture your ideas.
- Export notes to anywhere: Send notes via email, SMS, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook and any app that can receive text on your device.
- Link mode: Capture phone numbers, addresses and URLs and make them tappable links.
- Reminders and alarms: Add notes as alarm events to your calendar or tap the Email Self button to send notes to your email inbox.
- Dropbox: Save your notes to your Dropbox with a single tap. Or append them to a “Quick Drafts Journal” text file that is created in your Dropbox.
- Evernote: With a single tap create a new note in the default Evernote notebook.
- Getting things done: Use Quick Drafts for your projects, tasks or shopping lists.
- Reliable: Every single character is auto saved the moment you type it. Never lose an idea.
What's New in Version 2.1
- New compact note overview setting
- New: two fonts (modern and classic font)
- Improved note headers
- Scroll bug fixed when keyboard is dismissed
Better than the stock app - for the most part
I like the way when I open the app it starts on a fresh page with the keyboard ready for me to start typing. I like the sharing options. I like being able to see how many words and characters I've typed. I love that the app is ad free!! BUT I've experienced one negative aspect of the app. When I type a long note, the bottom icons on the app get in my way of seeing what I've typed and also being able to tap on the lower part of the screen to edit what I've typed or move the curser to a different spot. The app doesn't seem optimized for very long notes which is a shame since it's such a great app otherwise.
Fantastic app with great customer service
I have used the iphone version for a long time now and love it. Now I have the ipad version too. I wrote the developer about the difficulty on my ipad, where the icons at the bottom sometimes get in the way of my typing. I also mentioned if he would consider adding iCloud. He thought it was a very good idea and said he would try to address it in the next update. I hope so, because that would make this fantastic app spectacular!!
Was with my collection of writers which was called typers. This one was both unobtrusive and easy to fathom its use without thinking about how it works. Perhaps the ideal of the apple ethos. It has since been moved to my pages (my word processor of choice) collection. I have found that it does take advantage of ios8 by being able to flick through the notes by right to left turning the pages. While you can go to your various apps I find it easier to copy and paste. I recommend it as it does what it has set out to be.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sebastian Obentheuer
- © 2014 Sebastian Obentheuer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.