By Boma Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% off sale, limited time offer!
If you like the classic Freecell game but don't have much time to play, or you like to play Freecell as fast as possible, Quick Freecell is your right choice.
Quick Freecell is a classic game whose object is to move all the cards to the home cells, using the free cells as placeholder. With just one tap the screen, it will automatically help you to move the card to the right position if there's a valid move. You can also tap on a card, slide it to the position you want and release it to put the card there. You will have a lot of fun with Quick Freecell.
- One tap on the screen to move a card.
- Tap, slide and release to move a card to the position you want.
- Turn sound on and off.
- Goal: move all cards to the foundations. (home cells)
- Single card may be moved among the stacks.
- Build cards in alternating colors.
- Free cells hold any single card each.
- Empty stacks may be filled with any card.
- Foundations build up in suit from the Ace.
Simple doesn't work! Not recommended.
A bit disappointing, not as free flowing as other Freecell games. Not recommended
- Category: Games
- Released: Oct 06, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Boma Software
- © 2009 Boma Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.