Quick Graph: Your Scientific Graphing Calculator
By KZ Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Graph is the best graphic calculator available on the AppStore!
It is a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphic capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D. A simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation.
It's capable of displaying explicit and implicit (opt) equations as well as inequalities (opt) in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- Review by RightyC1
Please keep in mind that in this version, you now have to specify y=, x=, z= and so on, whenever you want to plot an equation.
The advanced feature set gives you access to some of the new features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. You need to specify the dependent variable now, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and will try to plot it as an implicit graph.
Up to 6 equations can be visualized simultaneously, in both 2D and 3D modes, this limitation can be removed by purchasing the advanced feature set. All the features from the original application are present and will remain free.
It also includes an evaluate feature, to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
- VGA Output (available with the advanced features package. iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- New functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Optionally you can unlock implicit graphs, inequalities and other advanced features (via in-app purchase).
- Turn graphs on/off
The optional advanced feature set includes:
- VGA Out
- 2D tracing.
- 2D and 3D implicit graphs.
- 2D and 3D inequalities.
- Independent 2D zoom
- Roots and Intersections (2D)
- Value Table
- More features to come!
Please visit the website for more details.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
Excellent tool, simple to use
Get the paid version to access functions not available on the free version.
I teach math for a living. This is perfect for quick visualizations and analysis. My son/daughter are compelled by their school to buy pricey "graphing calculators"...QuickGraph is faster and easier to use by far...and it is on their iPhone, so they don't have to carry around a one trick pony paperweight.
I keep finding new uses for this thing. 5 stars.
Outstanding. Thank you for this app.
If you know math and had enough of the false pretense interfaces, this is the application for you. Being able to visualize surfaces at various contrast levels helps with relative orientations and to identify their intersections. The 3D perspective from any angle is perfectly realistic. This app was created by people that really know Math and what is involved in solving math problems.
This does almost everything I would like a calculator to do. The one feature I would find REALLY, REALLY useful, is the ability to sum 1-n terms of series, e.g., the first n terms of a fourier series given the general expression for the n_th term. Not sure if there is a calculator that does that, though.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: KZ Labs SAS
- © 2015 KZ Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features$1.99