Quick Graph: Your Scientific Graphing Calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Graph is the best graphic calculator available on the AppStore!
It is a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphic capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D. A simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation.
It's capable of displaying explicit and implicit (opt) equations as well as inequalities (opt) in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- Review by RightyC1
Please keep in mind that in this version, you now have to specify y=, x=, z= and so on, whenever you want to plot an equation.
The advanced feature set gives you access to some of the new features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. You need to specify the dependent variable now, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and will try to plot it as an implicit graph.
Up to 6 equations can be visualized simultaneously, in both 2D and 3D modes, this limitation can be removed by purchasing the advanced feature set. All the features from the original application are present and will remain free.
It also includes an evaluate feature, to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
- VGA Output (available with the advanced features package. iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- New functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Optionally you can unlock implicit graphs, inequalities and other advanced features (via in-app purchase).
- Turn graphs on/off
The optional advanced feature set includes:
- VGA Out
- 2D tracing.
- 2D and 3D implicit graphs.
- 2D and 3D inequalities.
- Independent 2D zoom
- Roots and Intersections (2D)
- Value Table
- More features to come!
Please visit the website for more details.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
- You can now plot a list of one or more points in 2D and 3D, by using the syntax [x, y, z, x1, y2, z2...] (Requires advanced features)
- Bug Fixes
buitifull graphs, KEYBOARD SUPPORT!
If you have an external keyboard you have to give this app a try. This calculator takes normal text as input. This means it works with external keyboards and you can copy and paste formulas in and out of the program. For example
the free version is basically the same as a TI-84 plus and those cost $80. Paid version adds actual useful, but not vital, functionality like implicit equations, inequalities, and such. I got the paid version and it was definitely worth the 2 bucks I paid for it. This program achieved for me what hundreds of math games failed to do, it made math fun and engaging.
As a suggestion for a change, add buttons to the on screen keyboard for moving the cursor left and right. It can be frustrating trying to edit the middle of an equation and I think this would b easy to implement change. Also, the ability to set camera position and zoom from number input would be useful. I would also like to be able to select the color of the graph by typing in RGB in addition to the color wheel just so when I share my graphs with others They can get the exact same color of the graph.
This calculator does nearly everything my graphing calculator does (plus more) and I often use it instead of my regular calculator because of its convenience. It's a great app to have on your phone if you're a high school or college math student.
Extremely Useful Calculator
I am a high school student and I find graphing calculators to be very expensive. This App gives you all you need for only a couple of dollars. It's easy to use and is clear to read. Get it NOW!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 18, 2014
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Alex Restrepo
- © 2014 KZ Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features$1.99