Quick Graph: Your Scientific Graphing Calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Graph is the best graphic calculator available on the AppStore!
It is a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphic capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D. A simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation.
It's capable of displaying explicit and implicit (opt) equations as well as inequalities (opt) in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- Review by RightyC1
Please keep in mind that in this version, you now have to specify y=, x=, z= and so on, whenever you want to plot an equation.
The advanced feature set gives you access to some of the new features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. You need to specify the dependent variable now, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and will try to plot it as an implicit graph.
Up to 6 equations can be visualized simultaneously, in both 2D and 3D modes, this limitation can be removed by purchasing the advanced feature set. All the features from the original application are present and will remain free.
It also includes an evaluate feature, to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
- VGA Output (available with the advanced features package. iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- New functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Optionally you can unlock implicit graphs, inequalities and other advanced features (via in-app purchase).
- Turn graphs on/off
The optional advanced feature set includes:
- VGA Out
- 2D tracing.
- 2D and 3D implicit graphs.
- 2D and 3D inequalities.
- Independent 2D zoom
- Roots and Intersections (2D)
- Value Table
- More features to come!
Please visit the website for more details.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
* Minor bugs fixed
* Updated Help
Excellent graphing program
I've been using this program with my students. It's quite simple to use and produces excellent results. I've had a few small problems with it, and the support people are very responsive and helpful. From my correspondence with them I know that they are planning new features soon to make the program even better.
While it's hard to compare applications on the iTunes store (store people please take note!), so I haven't made a thorough comparison of the different apps available, this one seems rare in its ability to graph equations that are not defined with y as an explicit function of x (though that does require the very inexpensive add-on feature).
It was already a great program, and the latest updates have made it even better.
You should get this.
I purchased the full version but for some reason I do not see all the features that are advertised. Nonetheless, I really like this tool it makes my algebra homework more bearable. It's fast and accurate. I wish here was a feature of just filling out a table of x and y and then gives me a graph and a function like excell does. Thanks
Good Graphing Program
I downloaded the Program to learn to use with my students and it has been very helpful, especially the 3D graphing feature. The Program is easy to use and I have not had any trouble using it. I purchased the full version and am satisfied with it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Alex Restrepo
- © 2015 KZ Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Features$1.99