"The app you need to survive the next semester"
Quick Graph+ is the best graphing calculator available on the AppStore!
Top 10 Education app in over 100 countries!
Featured on the App Store in more than 130 countries.
It is a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphic capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D.
"It's ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is"
-- Review by RightyC1
It features a simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation. It's also capable of displaying explicit and implicit equations as well as inequalities in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library. It also includes an evaluate feature, in order to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
Quick Graph+ differs from the free Quick Graph in that it already includes the advanced feature set which gives you access to all the features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. Keep in mind that for explicit graphs, you need to specify the dependent variable, since just typing "x^2" without the y=, will assume the expression to be "x^2=0" and it will be displayed as an implicit graph.
- Unlimited graphs.
- VGA Output.
- 2D - 3D equation plotting.
- Library for commonly used equations.
- Wireframe and solid visualization.
- Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Drag to rotate - move.
- Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
- Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
- Double tap to change visualization modes.
- Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
- Adaptive 2D algorithms.
- Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
- In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
- Save to photo library.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Enhanced equation visualization.
- Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
- Special functions such as Min, Max, if.
- Interactive expression evaluation.
- Implicit graphs and inequalities.
- 2D tracing.
- 2D independent axis scaling.
- Labels and notes for library entries
- Roots and Intersections
- Value Table
- Turn graphs on/off.
We'd love to hear your comments or suggestions, please drop us a line to email@example.com
A few minor updates to make QuickGraph an even better Calc.
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Fixed issue with Var slider
- Change to native share to enhanced experience
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App! Ugly icon
This is a very useful and wonderful app for visualizing mathematical functions in 3D. It is one of my favorite and it works great! No complaints on function. The only thing, and I know this is nit-picky, is the once beautiful app icon has now been changed to a very ugly color with a Pringles potato chip (I know that this is the hyperbolic paraboloid function). Beauty is subjective, but really this app icon color and style are really visually distracting. Just my 2 cents.
Very useful and greatest quality ever in any other graph-apps. Please add the GAMMA function or x!. This would make this app more perfect!
Simply the best graphing on iOS
I don't usually review apps and I feel a little guilt as I know how important the feedback loop can be to development. I just wanted to tell you I own just about everything (literally) Math and Geometry related in the App Store as I do a little theoretical physics and I have been collecting the best of the best for teaching my son just about everything. You can not go wrong with this, if you like it please give the author feedback so he keeps improving (last update was very nice).
Just a tiny feedback: The only environment I use that has features this doesn't have in on OS X (Windows has a nice one too) but in OS X you can plot functions along time and space which is really nice and they have just a few other extra features that I would be happy to even pay for should you get them in. Seriously, you have the best graphing environment, it looks great, if you had time you could do fractals on this.
- KZ Labs SAS
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 KZ Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.