Quick Diagnosis & Treatment
By MobiSystems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT) app provides practical, expert, as well as immediate access to evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information. The most authoritative clinical guidance on more than 950 diseases and disorders is just seconds away! When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT), the ultimate on-call and office companion.
NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
This edition, designed for quick and easy access to information, delivers streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference in hospital and outpatient settings.
* Authoritative content derived from Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT) 2015 edition, the #1 annual guide to internal medicine and clinical practice
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, Evidence and Reference
* Contains a large list of topics with concise, yet sufficient information coverage
* Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
* Immediate access to critical information
* Outstanding search capabilities
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD
Professor of Medicine | Associate Dean of Student | School of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Professor of Medicine, Emeritus | Division of General Internal Medicine | Department of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 10.0.1
• iOS 11 support!
• Complete visual redesign
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Bug fixes
Words of the day
Best dictionary ever
Use every day
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan
- Seller: MobiSystems, Inc.
- © 2017 MobiSystems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.