When every second counts, turn to Quick Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (QMDT), the ultimate on-call and office companion. This application provides practical, expert, as well as immediate access to evidence-based diagnosis and treatment information.
This edition, designed for quick and easy access to information, delivers streamlined, alphabetically arranged reference in hospital and outpatient settings.
* Authoritative content derived from Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT) 2015 edition, the #1 annual guide to internal medicine and clinical practice
* Disease entries include Key Features, Clinical Findings, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, Evidence and Reference
* Contains a large list of topics with concise, yet sufficient information coverage
* Updated periodically to ensure clinical information is accurate and up to date
* Immediate access to critical information
* Outstanding search capabilities
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD
Professor of Medicine | Associate Dean of Student | School of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Professor of Medicine, Emeritus | Division of General Internal Medicine | Department of Medicine | University of California, San Francisco
LATEST APP UPDАТES:
• Learn in style with any of the four colorful new themes – The colorful layout will turn your learning experience into an enjoyable routine. Customize your dictionary and benefit from the cheerful mood your favorite color brings you.
• Dive right into the intricacies of the language - With new and convenient Home page, sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches, you can get to the desired entry faster than ever.
SEARCH TOOLS - quickly find words with the clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience, the dictionary combines several search tools to match or predict what are you looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type.
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases.
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results in seconds.
• Voice search helps you find an entry when you don’t know how a word is spelled.
Looking for a specific word but don't know how it's spelled? We've got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary. Designed to give you freedom to structure your studies, the dictionary combines several learning tools to help you be more organized, including:
• ‘Favorites’ that allow you to create custom folders with lists of words.
• Recent list which helps you to easily review looked-up words.
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
• Word-of-the-day option to teach you a new word every day.
Feel excited by the new word or definition you just learned? Share your discovery with friends on social media, email or any other option available on your device.
• Four new colorful themes.
• Delete and sort entries with Favorites/Recent list.
• General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the by far the best and most comprehensive resource that I have been able to find available as a quick reference on illness and disease. I'm certain that much more could be included, but then it would become exhaustive and confounding. This covers key salient info so one can quickly move on or delve into another source on the specific disease much more deeply. I cannot say enough positive things about it. My only complaint would be that sometimes I get lost in my spare time just reading and reading for my own edification. My family thinks me a bit insane, by I guess that's a compliment to your excellent efforts! Thank You again! The Docs at work are ALWAYS "borrowing" my phone to make a call, yet oddly enough no number shows up on the phone app, but your app is the last one accessed when my phone is returned. I always tell them they COULD GET THEIRS OWN!!! because I use mine at home all the time but I just get a look like "I'm a doctor why would I need something like that"? So I said I'll remember that the next time you need to borrow my phone! LOL HOPEFULLY IT WILL BOOST SOME SALES ☺️.Anyhow thanks much for the great resource, good luck! Dawn White-Santore RN ICU
Really enjoy learning from this dictionary but I do struggle with some medical terms...maybe you could add some cliff notes!
No Symptom Checker
Needs a symptom checker ASAP! The description reads as if the search function serves as a symptom checker. Not true. Unless you type in the specific disease/ illness/ internal organ there’s no way to discover what your looking for. Not cool.
- MobiSystems, Inc.
- 87.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MobiSystems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.