Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 4 is not an HTML editor, it’s a visual (WYSIWYG) web site creator. You do not have to write or edit HTML code but you can visually create your websites by using drag & drop. Place objects (Text, Lines, Images, Shapes, Slideshows, Galleries, Forms etc) anywhere on the page (pixel perfect layouts).
Now you can create amazing websites using drag & drop.
This is an older version. Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 5.0 is now also available in the Mac App Store with more than 100 new features and improvements!
- Desktop Publishing for the Web! Create websites as easy as drag and drop.
- Responsive Web Design based on CSS3 media queries.
- Layout grid to quickly create full screen, responsive and flexible layouts.
- CSS3 animations and transitions with support for transforms (skew, rotate, scale, translate etc)
- Outputs HTML4, XHTML, PHP or HTML5
- Built-in support for CSS3 opacity, box-shadow, border-radius, gradients.
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard or manually with a large selection of form tools
- Built-in PHP form processor (send email, upload file to a folder on the server).
- Built-in form validation (message box, info bubble or HTML5)
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, rotation, shadows, reflection and more than 50 other image effects.
- Style manager for global styling (CSS)
- Gradient Manager, create awesome multi-color gradient effects!
- Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build-in FTP manager.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Responsive Photo Galleries, Lightboxes, Rollover images, Logos etc.
- Sitemap generator.
- PayPal eCommerce Tools.
- Login tools, page authentication
- jQuery UI widgets: Accordion, Tabs, Dialog, Datepicker, Tooltips etc
- Built-in jQuery UI Theme designer
- @font-face/Google Web Fonts options
- Font Awesome icons
- Parallax background
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, slidemenus, breadcrumb, pagination, affix and scrollspy.
- Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, HTML5 Video/Audio and many other video formats.
- Add external scripts and other code with the HTML object.
- Timers, to make your website more dynamic. For example: show or hide an object after x milliseconds.
- and much more!
*** SUPPORT NOTE ***
Can you please not use the review section of the Mac App Store for bug reports. There is no way for me to reply to these messages and that makes it very difficult for me to help you and fix the problem.
If you need assistance then please you use the support forum on the website and I will be happy to provide help. Please give this software a fair chance and contact me first before writing a bad review. We will try to fix all reported problems a.s.a.p.
- Fixed: Stack overflow when using large amounts of text.
Ratings and Reviews
WARNING! VIRUS/TROJAN DETECTED ON DOWNLOAD
I have not even used the app yet… I downloaded the app… double clicked to open… and… BAM! Virus detector (Bitfender) went nuts! Two virii/trojan were detected IMMEDIATELY before I could even get the app completely opened… The trojan’s detected… and in my case due to bitdefender cleaned… were Trojan.GenericKD and JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen
While typing this the Trojan keeps replicating itself every second after bitdefender deletes it so the only way to get rid of it is to delete the app I assume… I will quickly find out soon as I press submit.
Please refund my money and let me know when this has been taken care of…
UPDATE!!!! Deleting the app does stop the Trojan from replicating if your virus detector cleans it out…
Recreated our Church Website
I have been working on re-doing the Holy Rosary Church website(located in Erie,PA) because the program that I was using was no longer being supported. As you well know it may work but as new security or updates will not be included so I started thinking about what was out there that would work for me. Some of our computer club had recommendations and other suggestions so I found two that I liked. The two were narrowed down to Sparkle.cx and the other Quick n Easy Web Builder. I was able to recreate the site as the former program was a drag and drop then made the code. The features are straightforward meaning similar to the software I was using. The carousel feature was very easy, as I kept the images in a folder, to select and use. What I did on the images was to resize to 96 dpi so they would load faster and sized them to what I wanted. Now the two things that I did not like (I did ask Pablo Software but maybe did not ask the right question) at 100% default view the graphic movements seemed laggy and jerky but at 75% it was smooth when moving text blocks or graphics. I am not sure what caused this. I did print out the manual and I would suggest anyone to do this as you can keep whats on the screen and simply read the manual it really helps then jumping back and forth at a pdf file. You are not able to keep the view in 75% as you go to another page its 100%. The guides are very light unlike the software I used but as align blocks of text or images guides do show up for alignment or centering. I prefer to have the guide lines. So that’s the reason for 4 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.