Fast and powerful invoicing for the iPad to manage sales, payment, products and inventory.
Quick Sale is ideal for all types of businesses including sales agents, service professionals, stores, mobile businesses and many more.
This app is designed to create invoices in seconds and to impress your clients with professional invoices in PDF format.
Email or print invoices instantly, import or update thousands of products using the import/export feature, generate sales reports, backup your data, create multiple companies and much, much more!
• Invoices, Quotes, Estimates, Work Orders
• Invoices in professional PDF format
• Products and Inventory
• Categories and Subcategories
• Import/Export products with photo
• Multi-Company creation
• Signature capture
• Printing to any AirPrint compatible printer
• Receipt printing to a compatible receipt printer w/cash drawer support
• Multiple sales reports
• Terms and Conditions page
• Dropbox support for product import/export and backups
• Text on the invoices can be customized to your own language
• Access customer contact information from the iPad's contacts list
• No internet connection needed to save or print invoices.
• And much more!
• Annual subscription is required to use Quick Sale. Free trial may be available.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase or at the end of the free trial period if offered.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > Tunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Subscriptions.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Added: Option to configure PayPal 'Pay Now' button to prompt for shipping address (Settings > PayPal Shipping Address).
• Added: Show email, billing & shipping address on Detailed Report (Reports > Email Report > Detailed Report).
• Added: Ability to change all prices to retail price, MSRP or cost (Sales > Actions).
• Fixed: PDF PayPal button link.
Ratings and Reviews
I gave it one star before because there were some changes that I did not understand but tech-support help me on how to customized quotes and invoices on the client section and I am happy. I truly recommend
Developer Response ,
Please update your review. We already recommended another solution for you based on your case. Thank you.
Original response: The customer area is going to be expanded in future versions with additional customer fields. To send us a feature request and let us know what extra information you need to enter, please visit our website and click on the 'Contact Us' link. Thank you.
I own my own business its a plumbing and general contracting co. I have been in business for 15 years and have always used QuickBooks Pro, I have used QuickBooks Online Version the down fall for me is I want to shift my entire business to the IPad for portability. You can not do that with quickbooks, the version they have is week and cumbersome. This little app in my opinion the best app for the IPad. I am talking about field work this app covers most everything.
Here is the bad point it has a general reports list but it does not cover things like profit off subs or total on profit on parts. It asks you for cost and price but no reports to break this out. I think with a little tweaking this could be hands down the best software I have ever used. I am making the painstaking process of changing over our entire business to this program because I like it so much and it has so much potential. I am going to try and give input to the designers of the this app and try to make it the perfect app for small business. I did by the Iscan for this app it scans cool but I thought it would put in all the info for the product, it just enters a number you still have to give the description and pricing it just places a barcode number. I am not sure if this is worth my time yet.
Needs Multiple Users Badly....Everything else is perfect
I would give this app 5 stars without thought if it had the ability to sync multiple users up to one business. The inventory management is great! The quotes and invoices are beautiful and customizable with company logos. But having access to all this wonderful info and technology is useless if it can not be shared among employees. I work in the pre-owned office furniture business with 5 sales people and and because our inventory is constantly rolling we have no way to effectively keep the inventory up to date among all our sales people. If our inventory manager updates what we have in stock our sales team has to wipe out all their sales records and restore the app from his copy in order to get it. Does that make sense at all? I will gladly change this review to 5 stars when this feature is added. I might even say that this app is worth every penny of it's high price tag, but until then we just can't impliment it effectively, and for that reason we also can't recommend it to anyone with a company of more than 1 employee. Please make this improvement so we can start spreading the word about this (potentially) fantastic business tool!
- VisionaryWare, Inc.
- 48.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 VisionaryWare, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.