By Lawrence Walters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SECTION 2257 COMPLIANCE MADE EASY!
This productivity app is designed to allow producers of certain erotic-themed images or video to easily compile and transmit model age and information records required by U.S. law. Performers, photographers, website operators and others involved in the production of such material must generate legal records containing specific categories of information under Title 18 U.S.C. §§ 2257 & 2257A (“Section 2257”). A copy of the performer’s picture ID card must also be included in the records.
Quick 2257™ allows you to:
• Create a form containing the performer’s legal name, stage name, and/or aliases;
• Record the date of original production of the depiction;
• Identify the title of the work associated with the depiction;
• Capture the front and back of the performer’s picture ID card using the device
• Sign and verify the accuracy of the information using the touch screen;
• Compile all information into a convenient .pdf file; and,
• Send the 2257 records file to the records custodian using the mobile device’s email camera function.
Developed by Lawrence G. Walters, Esq., Internet attorney and inventor of the patented BirthDateVerifer™, the QuickDMCA mobile app, and other technology designed for the online entertainment industry, this app streamlines the process of generating and transmitting 2257 records. Anyone involved in the production of adult-oriented material can now quickly compile and transmit the mandatory performer records using this simple mobile app.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Improved signature function
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lawrence Walters
- © Lawrence G. Walters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.