By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store November 2015 (25 Countries, 47 Categories)
“I'm a new business owner and I couldn't have been successful without this app!!” - SW
“I love the online version. I can use my laptop, iPad or iPhone to update, send quotes or invoices and even take payments via email.” - ECD
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional invoices and estimates (in multiple currencies).
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you always know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Download, categorize, and reconcile bank and credit card transactions.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports show how your business is doing.
• Attach photos and notes to estimates, invoices, customers, and transactions.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 additional reports.
• Run payroll with just a few clicks (requires activating QuickBooks Payroll - US only).
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Create custom invoices with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase. Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad. If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $12.99 (USD); annual auto-renewing subscription $124.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £6.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $8.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD) OR 13,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 8.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks for Windows or QuickBooks for Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
What's New in Version 4.4.3
What’s New in Version 4.4.3
• Viva Brazil! QuickBooks Online is now available to Brazilian companies.
What’s New in Version 4.4
• Multicurrency transaction support (QuickBooks Online Plus & Essentials)
• Refresh bank and credit card feeds on-demand
• Bulk modify transactions in bank feeds
• Improved support for negative prices and rates
We switched from a cheap little program called Easybooks as we are now using a bookkeeper and a CPA. We thought it would be better for us as a business. Now we hope it gets better because I think we have had the worst. First we are limited on what can be uploaded. For us it was nothing. Hand entering it all. Two years of business. Next our bookkeeper went to upload our bank statements and expenses with all of us thinking it would merge the info. Well it deleted everything we had worked for 3 weeks to enter. We called Quickbooks and their answer was sorry enter it again. So I now have to tell my staff to redo everything again. I could not understand why such a large company like they are can't program an automatic backup for mass data loss as our bookkeeper was using an accountant login and not an inter-company. Anyway damage is done now we are spending the weekends re-entering. Thanks Quickbooks
Great for one business
I have been using mint for the last two years and I really like that because of the versatility. The only thing that bothered me was it wouldn't let me import into TurboTax. I upgraded and everything is great except I wish that it was more customizable. I have three different businesses that I report on but it only lets you separated into either personal or business. Then it clumps all the transactions together. Also, you can't add categories. I give regularly to charity and there is nothing to differentiate that.
I'm going to have to use both apps now which bothers me because all they really had to do was add the "deduct your miles" function and let me upload to TurboTax and the $12 a month would've been well worth it. Right now I would say that this is "mostly worth it"
While it does a few things that are nice, it's missing out on the majority of the things I'm looking for. It's also buggy. I can't change reports from accrual to cash. I can't compare reports to previous years to see how we are doing. It actually tells you to log into your online account to print. You can't export reports into numbers. I'd be able to over look a lot of these things if I could just log into QB online from my iPad and have full capabilities, but I can't. Talk about buggy. It freezes most of the time. I really wanted to upgrade to an iPad pro and get rid of my laptop but I guess I can't do that at this time all because intuit can't get its online program or apps together. Don't get me started on their customer service. The online program is a joke.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 72.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$12.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$8.99
- QuickBooks Online$7.99
- QuickBooks Online$13.99
- QuickBooks Online$8.99