By Intuit Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create invoices, manage your expenses and cash flow, and view your profit and loss. Download QuickBooks and manage your small business with this easy to use cloud accounting app!
You don’t need to be an accounting expert to keep your small business bookkeeping organized. Easily create invoices and keep track of them with our invoice management tools. Connect your bank and credit card to simplify data input and expense tracking. Always know where you stand with real time dashboards and reports.
SEND INVOICES ON THE GO AND GET PAID FASTER!
• Quickly generate professional invoices and track status to make sure money ends up in the bank.
• Accept credit card, Apple Pay, and bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US/CA only).
• Collect signatures on estimates and invoices, and convert estimates to invoices on the spot.
• Customize tax rates for your business.
• Manage customers and payments in multiple currencies (requires QuickBooks Essentials or Plus).
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you know which customers to follow up with.
TRACK EXPENSES AND MANAGE BANKING
• Get maximum tax savings and track expenses by photographing and categorizing receipts.
• Connect your bank and credit card accounts to simplify data entry and get a clear picture of your profit and loss.
• Reconcile your bank transactions by adding or matching them to your accounting records.
DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS
• Check open and overdue invoices to stay on top of who owes you.
• View your profit and loss to see what you are making and spending.
• Keep track of account balances and expense spending by category.
NOT JUST AN APP – DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Personalize your invoices and sales receipt forms with your logo and additional fields.
• See where your business stands with dozens of customizable financial reports.
• Be better prepared for tax time and ensure you maximize deductions by giving your accountant access to your account.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, by visiting apps.intuit.com
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already a QuickBooks Online user? DOWNLOAD the app and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials. Access is free with your subscription!
• New to QuickBooks Online? DOWNLOAD the best accounting app today, register for an account, and try it FREE for 30 days! No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web and your mobile devices.
• Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Self Employed, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
Download today, and start managing your small business easily, on the go!
What's New in Version 17.9
• Export sales transactions to iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Desktop user tries online QuickBooks
Don’t do it. I repeat, if you are used to the desktop version, there is nothing but pain and frustration in your future. And, when you decide you do not like the online version, be prepared to loose all of your estimates (10 years for me) and have your books be off by ridiculous amounts (about a third of my gross receipts for 10 years is missing from my banking account). Who knows what errors I have not found yet. I was lured in because of some problems I have been having with 2015 QB and have wanted a more mobile friendly version of QB since I started with them in 2008. I have wasted countless hours trying to make this work and final ended up buying a windows tablet PC (Mac user, so that was painful) to get the mobility I need, assuming I can ever reconcile my books again. The one star is for the online techs. They are the all-stars of the QuickBooks techs with the patience of Job. Which is good because they will need it and you will need them.
Not as god as desktop or web access
I’ve been using QuickBooks online for over a year and while it’s ok, it’s really lacking in a lot of areas.
Also, the mobile app can not perform a variety of common tasks that the computer app and web interface can do.
For instance, I cannot edit certain invoices on mobile if they have expenses included.
Once an expense is added to an invoice, only the desktop app or web interface can edit it.
Also, as many have said, if you’re used to the traditional QuickBooks PC or Mac software which has been available for many years, the hosted version can be difficult to adjust to.
It’s not capable of everything the older software can do, and a separate paid subscription is required for every company file you maintain.
I am self employed with fairly simple invoicing needs, and I still have to use the most expensive subscription in order to simply link expenses to invoices.
The hosted services leave a lot to be desired, but they do have som me positives as well.
For instance, I’m able to provide my outside tax accountant with web access to my company data 24/7 from anywhere.
That’s probably a big time saver for me and many other small businesses.
Excellent Program & Service
As a small business owner we never have enough time. QB makes account quick and is very easy to understand. $15/ month (which is a tax write off) is a great deal. Think about what you'd have to pay a CPA to complete all of this paperwork. My accountant can easily sign in at the end of the year and get the necessary information. The customer service line is MORE than helpful. I've thought about going to QB training classes but there is no need to pay someone else to teach you about QB. With their helpful videos and attentive agents I've been able to learn and understand the program quickly.
I've gotten 2 other business owners to use QB and will keep spreading the word!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 17.9
- Size: 203 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- Simple Start$14.99