By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store November 2015 (25 Countries, 47 Categories)
“I'm a new business owner and I couldn't have been successful without this app!!” - SW
“I love the online version. I can use my laptop, iPad or iPhone to update, send quotes or invoices and even take payments via email.” - ECD
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional invoices and estimates (in multiple currencies).
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you always know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Download, categorize, and reconcile bank and credit card transactions.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports show how your business is doing.
• Attach photos and notes to estimates, invoices, customers, and transactions.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 additional reports.
• Run payroll with just a few clicks (requires activating QuickBooks Payroll - US only).
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Create custom invoices with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase. Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad. If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $12.99 (USD); annual auto-renewing subscription $124.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £6.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $8.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD) OR 13,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 8.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks for Windows or QuickBooks for Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
What's New in Version 4.4.3
What’s New in Version 4.4.3
• Viva Brazil! QuickBooks Online is now available to Brazilian companies.
What’s New in Version 4.4
• Multicurrency transaction support (QuickBooks Online Plus & Essentials)
• Refresh bank and credit card feeds on-demand
• Bulk modify transactions in bank feeds
• Improved support for negative prices and rates
WORST. PAYMENT. SERVICE. I HAVE EVER USED!
WORST. PAYMENT. SERVICE. I HAVE EVER USED!!! My clients usually pay with cash or check, but I had a new out of town client that wanted to pay with his card, so I signed up for Intuit Quickbooks payment since I use their invoicing system. We did 2 separate jobs for this client, ran his card for the first, no problems except they are really slow on depositing the funds into your account. When we completed the second job, I went to run his card and it was approved, but then the next day I get a calls saying they need all this information to validate the charge. I gave them all requested information and received an automated email response saying reviews will be completed in 2 business days. Well, after an entire week, and days of trying to get a hold of someone for an answer, I finally get in contact with a rep and they tell me they were unable to verify the charge, but can not give me a reason WHY! Then says I'll have to return payment and ask the customer to give another form of payment. So I just went almost 2 weeks without the funds and no answers to this "review" just so I have to call my client and have to ask them to pay a different way? This is seriously the biggest inconvenience to my company I have ever had to deal with. I asked them to please close my account and that I will NEVER process another payment with Intuit again.
We switched from a cheap little program called Easybooks as we are now using a bookkeeper and a CPA. We thought it would be better for us as a business. Now we hope it gets better because I think we have had the worst. First we are limited on what can be uploaded. For us it was nothing. Hand entering it all. Two years of business. Next our bookkeeper went to upload our bank statements and expenses with all of us thinking it would merge the info. Well it deleted everything we had worked for 3 weeks to enter. We called Quickbooks and their answer was sorry enter it again. So I now have to tell my staff to redo everything again. I could not understand why such a large company like they are can't program an automatic backup for mass data loss as our bookkeeper was using an accountant login and not an inter-company. Anyway damage is done now we are spending the weekends re-entering. Thanks Quickbooks
Quickbooks customer service is atrocious
I run a small business. I did all my invoicing and accounting through Quickbooks. I paid for 14 months for this service. Now I have to find a new service, reload all my client data for over a couple years, all the items that were saved as line items for invoicing and other things as well.
Here's the story:
Customer for over a year. My credit card gets stolen. No big deal. There is a 6 day lapse in payment while my new card is in the mail. I update my iTunes account and make sure all of my subscriptions are paid and current. The app proceeds for 2 weeks to tell me that I don't have a subscription anymore and eventually locks me out. The app will NOT sync with iTunes to see my paid subscription. I spent an hour on the phone with Apple, they can't do anything. I spent 2 hours on the phone with Quickbooks for them almost verbatim to tell me that if I don't cancel my subscription on iTunes and pay directly to them (it's $3 more a month) that it'll never work again and that "while we want your business you don't have enough of a history for us to do anything". I call apple back and after an hour on the phone they refund me two months, tell me to file a dispute for the last year with my credit card company, report the app and write my experience in the apps review section.
Stay far, far, far away from this company. They are awful and I will make sure that I tell everyone I can to stay far away from them as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 72.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$12.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$8.99
- QuickBooks Online$7.99
- QuickBooks Online$13.99
- QuickBooks Online$8.99