By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store December 2014 (51 Countries, 56 Categories):
* Business > Start Your Business; Transacting > Accounting; Enterprise Apps (US)
* Business > Best Business Apps; Money Management > Personal Finance (Canada)
“Quick books makes my life easier! Doing estimates and sending invoices is easier than ever!” - MP
“Love it! Simplifies life.” - TG
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you always know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Download, categorize, and add or match bank transactions (US only).
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports show how your business is doing.
• Attach photos and notes to estimates, invoices, customers, and transactions.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 additional reports.
• Run payroll with just a few clicks (requires activating QuickBooks Payroll - US only).
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax-time.
• Create custom invoices with your logo and custom fields, and more.
• Customize your QuickBooks account with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase. Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad. If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $9.99 (USD); annual auto-renewing subscription $99.99 (USD)
- GB: monthly auto-renewing subscription £8.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $8.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD) OR 13,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 7.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks for Windows or QuickBooks for Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service
What's New in Version 4.2
What’s New in Version 4.2
• Registers show your bank and credit card account balances and transactions (new on iPhone)
• For downloaded transactions, see the bank's description in the memo field (when enabled in QuickBooks Online on the web)
I had Quickbooks 2013 for Mac and it worked well for my small business... until I went to file my taxes and found out that the Mac version did not download to Turbo Tax for Mac. So after being barraged with emails from Intuit to switch to Quickbooks Online, I reluctantly switched. The first thing I found out is that inventory does not roll over. I had to spend 8+ hours moving my inventory over from the desktop version. If you're used to the QB desktop, you will hate QB Online. The layout is terrible. Simple features like "Accounts" and Purchase Orders are hidden and you have to dig to find them. And the mobile version on the iPhone or iPad has even less operability. No Purchase Orders, no inventory mgmt, no expense mgmt. it's basically just a platform for you to use their CC processing which has terrible rates. Let's not forget that the basic version is $30 a month ($360 a year). I finally got switched over and use to the interface and I get an email from intuit to switch to QB 2015 that had mobile access!!! After all that crap, they now want me to switch back and for the same features I switched to QB online for. Save yourself time and money and get an accounting software that doesn't force you to upgrade every year and doesn't work with its own complimentary software.
Quickbooks Helps With Stress Levels
Hello everyone, I'm a 22 year old entrepreneur and business owner who chose loads of responsibility over the customary job, career, or schooling. I started my first company in 2014 and have been using Quickbooks since the company's creation; I have to say it really helps bring calmness to my mind. When you're running a company or small business, you really can't afford to rely on you bank balance to know how much money you can spend. There so much money going every which way, it's essential to stay organized; Quickbooks makes that organization possible. For me especially I prefer to know exactly what's going on at any point in time, this also helps me to maintain and coordinate the company's resources efficiently. I can keep track of clients, vendors, create invoices, run payroll for my employees, and print any paperwork I need; and it does most of these with its mobile applications, which is really important when you're constantly on the move. Quickbooks does so much more than this but this review is just a summary to get you to try it, and believe me, you don't regret it.
A MUST HAVE FROM QUICKBOOKS!!!
I think out of all the products I have bought over the years, I have MAYBE actually taken the time to write 2 reviews. However, after trying the free trial of Quickbooks online and then downloading this app, I definitely knew I needed to write a review for this one. Great product! My business was in dire need of financial organization and Quickbooks helped me achieve that goal rather quickly and easily. I have never used Quickbooks for a minute in my life but, after only ten minutes or so, I felt as though I had been using it all my life. Very well laid out and easy to navigate. It makes learning Quickbooks fun and exciting. Not to mention the level of "professionalism" that it adds. Great product all around. Don't hesitate to download.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 68.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online $9.99
- QuickBooks Online $99.99
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$7.99
- QuickBooks Online$11.99