By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store April 2015 (58 Countries, 52 Categories), including:
* Business, Start Your Business, Transacting, Accounting, Finance, Enterprise Apps (US)
* Business (Canada)
“Intuitively designed, have yet to need a feature it doesn't have!” - SH
“The time I save managing my business on my phone has cut my desk-time in half. I couldn't be happier!” - BH26
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you always know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Download, categorize, and add or match bank transactions (US only).
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports show how your business is doing.
• Attach photos and notes to estimates, invoices, customers, and transactions.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 additional reports.
• Run payroll with just a few clicks (requires activating QuickBooks Payroll - US only).
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax-time.
• Create custom invoices with your logo and custom fields, and more.
• Customize your QuickBooks account with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase. Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad. If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $9.99 (USD); annual auto-renewing subscription $99.99 (USD)
- GB: monthly auto-renewing subscription £6.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $8.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD) OR 13,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 8.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks for Windows or QuickBooks for Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
What's New in Version 4.3.3
What’s New in Version 4.3.3
• Support for new sign-in security features
What’s New in Version 4.3
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Apple Watch app shows quick company insights
• Customer signatures on estimates and invoices (new on iPhone)
• Updated Profit & Loss report (new on iPad)
• Balance Sheet report (new on iPad)
• Use Touch ID or Passcode for additional security
• Auto-fill sign-in credentials with password extensions such as 1Password and LastPass
No Support - Update
Update: last year the screwed up my account just before tax time, see below. Now with the latest update I am once again being told my subscription does not exist even though I paid for the whole year. And once again, I am unable to access critical features or anything useful in the app just before tax time. I begin to think this is a scam.
Previous: I loved this app until there was an issue with my subscription. I was locked out of the app when the payment processed a weekend late. Intuit says Apple has to fix it. Apple says Intuit has to fix it. Intuit says they will contact Apple then contact me, the sound of crickets rings through the house. It has been almost a month, no one has fixed it. Meanwhile, I have no way to modify invoices, update my budget, bill, or track sales because the app asks me to subscribe in order to do anything but login. When i push the check subscription button, it confirms that I have one then logs me out and the dance begins again. Best part: Apple won't refund the subscription for the month only stop it for next month and Intuit says they cannot refund anything, so I am paying them to be locked out. This is no way to run a business. No way to retain consumer confidence. And after the New Year I will be using something else. It is a great app, until it breaks.
Online version Frustrating!
We have used various QB versions since 1999. The desktop versions were also difficult to startup, but eventually worked until we switched to the new and IMPROVED! Then we started over. The online version was to be an improvement we wished for due our service organization, and in the field invoicing. There were many glitches we tried to work around. Several issues we tried to work out with little success, we took to the Tech Service advisers. Spelling out our primary problems and items we would like them to add. We were told that all our issues were valid and that they would keep a ticket open for us to see the progress, and that they would be in contact with us during the process. Well it died there. The ticket was closed later that same day, and we were never contacted. There advisers (in our experience) are quite useless.
Only real option for online small business bookkeeping
Quickbooks on line is really the only workable online bookkeeping solution for small business.
It still needs a lot of work to make it worth what they charge for it.
Also be very careful when upgrading from one level to another. A very slick customer service rep had me upgrade to a level of service that cost twice what I was paying claiming that I would have a certain functionality that I needed.
In the end, not only did I not get what I needed, but I could not return to the basic level, unless I wanted to close out my account and loose all my data.
Still all this being said, as far as I can tell it is the best of what is being offered as a web based service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 70.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$12.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$7.99
- QuickBooks Online$7.99
- QuickBooks Online$13.99
- QuickBooks Online$8.99