By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store April 2015 (58 Countries, 52 Categories), including:
* Business, Start Your Business, Transacting, Accounting, Finance, Enterprise Apps (US)
* Business (Canada)
“Intuitively designed, have yet to need a feature it doesn't have!” - SH
“The time I save managing my business on my phone has cut my desk-time in half. I couldn't be happier!” - BH26
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
• Receive overdue invoice notifications so you always know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Download, categorize, and add or match bank transactions (US only).
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports show how your business is doing.
• Attach photos and notes to estimates, invoices, customers, and transactions.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 additional reports.
• Run payroll with just a few clicks (requires activating QuickBooks Payroll - US only).
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax-time.
• Create custom invoices with your logo and custom fields, and more.
• Customize your QuickBooks account with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase. Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad. If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $9.99 (USD); annual auto-renewing subscription $99.99 (USD)
- GB: monthly auto-renewing subscription £6.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $8.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD) OR 13,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 8.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks for Windows or QuickBooks for Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
What’s New in Version 4.3.2
• iOS 9 support
What’s New in Version 4.3
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Apple Watch app shows quick company insights
• Customer signatures on estimates and invoices (new on iPhone)
• Updated Profit & Loss report (new on iPad)
• Balance Sheet report (new on iPad)
• Use Touch ID or Passcode for additional security
• Auto-fill sign-in credentials with password extensions such as 1Password and LastPass
Not too happy
So many things quickbooks needs to work on. It's pretty and all but the functionality of it is suffering badly. If you have a pagees and pages full of invoices for a specific customer 1. You can't click on a page number so if you have to go to page 15.... You guessed it! Gotta click 15 times and wait for it to load all 15 times 2. After you finally find the invoice by clicking and searching it the software takes you alllll the way back to the first page instead of just remaining where you are. I think that has to be the absolute worst. 3. There is an option to filter invoices but a search bar would work a million times better... Searching for an invoice by date when there were 50 on that day, or by name when there are hundreds in that name, or by balance when there are more than 15 pages to go through is just tiring and a waste of time. Excel works better if you ask me. 4. Oh and collections center for overdue payments isn't available online only desktop.
Would like to like it better
I personally like the iPad app better than the online version for interface, but it has so many bugs! Constantly gives me error message that I'm not authorized to do something (add/edit a customer, etc.), but then it lets me do it. But I keep having to close out all the error messages that pop up. Often won't let me email an invoice. Won't let me add customer off of creating a new estimate (have to add customer, close, then do estimate and choose customer again). The list of basic things that should not be an issue goes on and on. On the iPhone app, there is no place for my reps to view the contact person's name at the company! I'm sure there are other things I could think of, but I've just learned to compensate and work around things. However an app with this many bugs should not be out there - it's pretty pathetic!
Great but behind the times. Need more options
This is the best mobile document APP I have found but needs more options such as attaching pictures, need options for the different ways different businesses need to enter and file information. You can't change a invoice to a estimate if accidental option is selected. Contractors have investor customers with multiple job site addresses but no way to separate on this APP and before and after pictures option to attache to invoice would be helpful. Vendors with various merchandise need ways to keep track of items NOT customers. "Antique" Dealers need a fast way to keep track of items with pictures of item and tag attached with item number and description.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online$9.99
- QuickBooks Online$99.99
- QuickBooks Online$12.99
- QuickBooks Online$124.99
- QuickBooks Online$14.99
- QuickBooks Online$7.99
- QuickBooks Online$11.99
- QuickBooks Online$8.99
- QuickBooks Online$13.99