Create invoices, manage your expenses and cash flow, and view your profit and loss. Download QuickBooks Accounting and manage your small business with this easy to use accounting app!
You don’t need to be an accounting expert to keep your small business bookkeeping organized. Easily create an invoice and keep track of it with our invoice management tools. Plus, you will always be able to see where your business stands with dozens of financial reports available.
Dashboard Business Insights.
• View your profit and loss to see what you are making and spending, and view your account balances
• Categorize your monthly expenses to make them easier to track.
• All your open and overdue invoices are displayed for easy cash flow management.
Create Invoices and Get Paid Faster!
• This invoice generator allows you to track invoices sent (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments).
Manage Expenses, Track Sales and Customers On the Go!
• Get maximum tax savings by photographing your receipts and attaching them to your expenses.
• Take a closer look at your profit and loss, by connecting your bank accounts, to see where you are making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your accounting records.
• Easily add new customers and contact them on the go.
Do Even More with Online Accounting!
• Customize all your sales invoices and sales receipts with your logo and fields within minutes.
• Be better prepared for tax time and get all the necessary tax deductions by giving your accountant access to your account.
• Add additional features with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management and advanced crm, using apps.intuit.com
Get Started Easily!
• Already registered for QuickBooks Online? Then DOWNLOAD the best accounting app today, sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials and enjoy the QuickBooks Accounting app for FREE!
• New to using QuickBooks online? Simply download the app, create an account, and try it for FREE for 30 days! No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web and your mobile devices.
Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
Makers of: QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
Download today, and start managing your small business easily, on the go!!
• Your iTunes account will be charged when you confirm the purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. On your device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, and tap Subscriptions.
• You'll give up any unused portion of a free trial period when you purchase a subscription.
DISCLAIMER: Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017.
Thanks for using QuickBooks. We update our app regularly to improve performance, fix bugs and add new features so that you’ll always know where your business stands.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used QB online for many years, and I’m very happy with it. The app is useless to me though, since the interface is way too limited. For example, one good use for it would be to enter receipts on the fly, but much to my disappointment I couldn’t do something as simple as to pull up a list of accounts to assign the cost to. Entering receipts would be a perfect use for a mobile app, but I simply can’t do it correctly. I mean, what did Intuit really think it was going to be used for?
Also, the payment methods I have set up in QB online are not available in the app, all you see is credit, check or cash. It seems like the app doesn’t synch fully with your online info, which makes you wonder what kind of mess it can create in your bookkeeping. Strangely enough, when I started the app it said that it was synching with my data, but it appears that this was just the basic data and none of my personal account settings.
It’s entirely possible that I have missed some of the finer details, but they really messed up the app by making the interface so different from the computer based online version. Having to learn and keep up with two versions is just too cumbersome for a small business owner like me, so this app is now deleted. Calling it a bookkeeping app is grossly misleading, since it’s so limited.
I am a young entrepreneur who has a background in Mechanical Engineer with a focus on manufacturing and product development. So when I decided to strike out on my own it was along these lines. I have tried several other software packages and they never seemed to fit the needs of my young dynamic company. Obviously what kept me from going QB right off the bat was cost. However, the integration with numerous other platforms and companies always was appealing to me. Then when my accountant made the suggestion to switch to QB she had a very good point. QB is about the only reliable and cost effective software that would handle the more complex project and multi-level customer account strategy that was necessary for me to implement. So I switched. I am happy overall. There are minor details that are infuriating, but for the broad spectrum of technicalities that I face this software blows all others out of the water. That is coming from someone who is very adept at programming in excel and could easily automate all that I need to accounting wise with time. Time being the key word there... Why reinvent the wheel?
Used to be great, then they “improved” QB
I’ve used QuickBooks since the late 1990’s and was an early adopter of QuickBooks Online. While Intuit has improved the platform dramatically, the latest rounds of “improvements” that have made the mobile app entirely unstable and unusable combined with nearly doubling the price and a pricing model that is disconnected from business scale (one could pay the same for a small business with $50k in revenue and a not so small biz with $10m in revenue) has left me utterly disappointed and looking for alternatives. Problem is, switching is nearly impossible. So, if you’re considering QuickBooks, just don’t. Try Xero or any other other competitors out there. If Intuit can fix its most basic issues and start providing actual customer support that is accessible (just try the “app help” link which takes you to an Intuit help page with NO APP SUPPORT option!) with modern methods (like chat and email instead of only phone, and phone that can’t be reached most of the time - again, give it a try), then I’d recommend QuickBooks again. It’s a shame because there is so much that’s great about the platform... but when doubling the price for purported gesture enhancements results in app bloat and instability, avoid like your business depends on it, because it does!
- Intuit Inc.
- 221.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Intuit Inc. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online $19.99
- QuickBooks Online $9.99
- QuickBooks Online $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.