By Intuit Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions! Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker, invoice generator and tax deductions estimator.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using this automatic mileage tracker, attaching receipts to business expenses, creating invoices and categorizing business expenses while separating from your personal finances and get all the tax refunds a self-employed business owner is entitled to!
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
Photograph your Receipt
• Receipt scanner enters transaction information easily stores receipts.
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized – saving you time and maximizing your tax refunds so that you are ready for IRS tax time.
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Get Paid Faster
• Create invoices and send invoices easily on the go.
• Enable payments and bank transfer services to get paid faster.
• Invoice generator – get notified when invoices are sent, paid, and money is deposited!
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We do the math so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost.
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card in your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period for the same amount that was originally purchased. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.
What's New in Version 4.24.0
Introducing the QB Assistant chatbot (BETA). Ask it questions about your income, expenses, taxes, and more. It's artificially intelligent and genuinely insightful. Tap the green button in the lower right corner to say hello!
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Rename to Ridiculously Slow Books
This app and their customer service is ridiculous. If I only use the app I can log into my account without a problem. As soon as I try to log in on a computer I get caught up in an endless loop of ads trying to get to me subscribe to their service. I already pay for their service via the app store. I finally got fed up and decided to chat with a rep today. After 10 min I was given a customer service number. I have been on hold for 28 minutes as of this moment. I’m typing this review while I wait on hold.
The service will not import transactions from my credit card. It claims it is linked but always tells me to try again in an hour or two to import transactions. So I am stuck fighting an endless loop of ads so can attempt to sign into my account on my computer so I can use a real keyboard to type in the transactions or spend hours typing them in on my cell phone.
I did manage to link my bank account to the app only to find it randomly imports transactions more than once severely inflating my books and skewing my numbers. I have contacted quickbooks about this in the past and their response was, yeah we know. Its your banks fault not ours. So I have to police the app regularly to make sure my numbers are accurate.
(Still on hold with customer service. Its been 42 minutes now. I’ve been in an on line chat with one of their agents for 37 minutes!)
Intuit as your loyal partner
What a great program to attach to any small business they will help you every single way every step of the way through your tax processes and all! if you haven’t got this program to help you with your small business you are missing out I recommend them highly to any small business owner and large business owner! It about starting small working up that’s how we do it that’s how QuickBooks does it! With their help you will have a great successful business, get intuit as your partner! You can’t go wrong! ❤️🤗
Used to Work Beautifully
Before the most recent updates, I gave this app 5 stars. However, since the most recent update the app has gone to hell.
Bank accounts do not automatically update anymore and they show outdated figures unless you manually reconnect your accounts every day.
The income vs expenses area also doesn’t work like it used to. Before you could click on each month and see profit versus loss, but you can’t do this anymore. Now you have to go to a separate page and find it buried under several links.
In short, the convenience of this app is gone and replaced with headaches.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 4.24.0
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$4.99
- Quickbooks Self-Employed$9.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$4.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$7.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$11.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed Tax Bundle$16.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$9.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle$11.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle$16.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$14.99