By Intuit Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions! Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker, invoice generator and tax deductions estimator.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using this automatic mileage tracker, attaching receipts to business expenses, creating invoices and categorizing business expenses while separating from your personal finances and get all the tax refunds a self-employed business owner is entitled to!
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
Photograph your Receipt
• Receipt scanner enters transaction information easily stores receipts.
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized – saving you time and maximizing your tax refunds so that you are ready for IRS tax time.
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Get Paid Faster
• Create invoices and send invoices easily on the go.
• Enable payments and bank transfer services to get paid faster.
• Invoice generator – get notified when invoices are sent, paid, and money is deposited!
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We do the math so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost.
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card in your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period for the same amount that was originally purchased. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after purchasing a subscription. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.
What's New in Version 4.24.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Great until recent software upgrade
The best feature of the old version was to automatically add receipts to your invoices. The team decided to take it off for software upgrade with no timeline when to add it back, and its been several months. I emailed customer support and no one ever responded me. I used to love this software but now really struggles with it; I need to spend so much time to put together an invoice.
I’ve been using SE for about 8 months on my iPhone, and do like the app in general. I am perplexed, however, that there is no tablet version of the app - it appears to be written for phone only. I recently started using an iPad Pro with a keyboard case. The app in phone only orientation is effectively unusable.
The app never uses my home address to start it finds a street one street over from mine. The point to point is inaccurate also for my ride share accounting when on auto. Not worth 5.00 a month when there are other apps that are free. I’ve tried to for two months to get use to this app. It’s just to complicated!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 4.24.1
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$4.99
- Quickbooks Self-Employed$9.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$4.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$7.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$11.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed Tax Bundle$16.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$9.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle$11.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle$16.99
- QuickBooks Self-Employed$14.99