By Intuit Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-new QuickBooks has everything you’ll need to run your entire small business, now built for you and your Mac. Try it FREE for 30 days, and enjoy all the features on the Mac app, the iPhone and iPad apps, plus the web.
MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS
• Manage expenses effortlessly – capture receipt photos on your mobile device and store in QuickBooks
• Create custom invoices in minutes – add your company logo, and choose a font, layout, or custom fields
• Get paid fast – add a “pay now” button to your invoices to get paid instantly online via credit card or bank payment
• Save time and reduce data entry errors by syncing your account data automatically from your online bank and credit card accounts
• Stay on top of your business with elegantly designed dashboards, feeds, and reports
WORK SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
• Access the same information anywhere, from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or the web
• Stay productive anytime, anywhere you work
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT
• Get ready for tax time - invite your accountant to access your QuickBooks data
• Get 1-click access to reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and easily share with your accountant and business partners
FAST AND EASY SETUP CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
• Get started in minutes, with everything automatically tailored to your type of business
• If coming from an older version of QuickBooks, we’ll automatically detect and help you upload your company file
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR MAC
• Keep an eye on your business with QuickView menu bar notifications
• Streamline your work with keyboard shortcuts and multi-window support
FREE 30-DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
• QuickBooks Simple Start (Monthly $12.99, Annual $129.99)
• QuickBooks Essentials (Monthly $26.99, Annual $269.99)
• QuickBooks Plus (Monthly $39.99, Annual $399.99)
These are auto-renewing subscriptions that apply only after you officially subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and through a web browser
• Data syncs automatically across devices, including mobile
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
Use the QuickBooks Mac App free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
NOTE: Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows, or QuickBooks for Mac Desktop.
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, click on the feedback icon in the toolbar
FROM THE MAKERS OF
Mint, GoPayment, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Important security enhancements & Bug Fixes
Logging Out Issues
It constantly logs me out everytime and it gets rather annoying. It reports as an error if I pick up using it later because it wants me to sign back in. The software is great but it keeps opening several windows aswell. Other than that the software is great. I would add the ability to scan right into quickbooks instead of using neat or scanning it to my computer then uploading, that would be great.
I cannot say enough how annoying the logout problem was for the last few months. After this update, everthing feels very smooth and fluid. Bookeeping is annoying on its own, so adding extra time and effort just to get the app up and running was making it dreadful. Thank you for the fix! As far as the actual software is concerned, I think it is a very basic interface. Perhaps too basic. However, when coupled with quickbooks payments, it gets the job done.
I have a small business and since I use Macs, I decided to move my company info from an ancient PC program of Quicken. Set up all the accounts, used it since April 2015. Every time I logged in, I got an error message saying my 'creddit card expieres today.’ Which is incorrect. I had to go to the Mac settings and reenter the SAME credit card info every time I used the program. At end of year, my business finances were so messed up that I actually had to MANUALLY RECAP THE ENTIRE YEAR using bank statements, invoices, and credit card statement. I paid money for QB every month. They should pay me for the work I had to do!! Be careful if you want this for your business! I’m done!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks SimpleStart Monthly$12.99
- QBO Essentials Monthly$26.99
- QuickBooks Plus Monthly$39.99
- QuickBooks Simple Start Yearly$129.99
- QuickBooks Essentials Yearly$299.99
- QuickBooks Plus Yearly$399.99