By Intuit Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all new QuickBooks App, powered by QuickBooks Online, has everything you need to run your entire small business on your Mac. The convenience of the cloud meets the speed of a native Mac app! Try it FREE for 30 days, and enjoy all the features on the Mac app, the iPhone and iPad apps, plus the web.
Apple Mac Store Editors Choice June 2014
Macworld 4 of 5 Mice
“Wow, I use QBO and this app is freaking sweet. It is so responsive” Ming
“This is so much better – faster, easy with a bunch of cool tools (QuickView in tool bar!). The improvements in the key strokes really has saved me time” GQS
“It’s so easy to use, accessible on any device, even iPad and iPhone.” wildwebwest
MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS
• Create custom invoices in minutes – add your company logo, font, layout, and custom fields
• Manage expenses effortlessly – capture receipt photos on your iPhone and iPad and store in QuickBooks
• Get paid fast – add a “pay now” button to your invoices to get paid instantly online via credit card or bank payment
• Save time and reduce data entry errors – sync your account data automatically from your bank and credit card accounts
• Stay on top of your business – elegantly designed dashboards, feeds, and reports
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR MAC
• Immediate access to your QuickBooks directly from your dock
• Keep an eye on your business with QuickView menu bar notifications
• Streamline your work with keyboard shortcuts and multi-window support
WORK SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
• Access your information anywhere on all your devices
• Stay productive anytime, anywhere you work
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT
• Prepare for tax time, invite your accountant to access your QuickBooks data
• Get 1-click access to reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and easily share with your accountant and business partners
FAST AND EASY SETUP CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
• Get started in minutes, with everything automatically tailored to your type of business
• If coming from QuickBooks for Mac, we’ll automatically detect and help you upload your company file
FREE 30-DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
• QuickBooks Simple Start (Monthly $12.99, Annual $124.99)
• QuickBooks Essentials (Monthly $26.99, Annual $249.99)
• QuickBooks Plus (Monthly $39.99, Annual $349.99)
These are auto-renewing subscriptions that apply only after you officially subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to your QuickBooks through the Mac App, iPhone, iPad, and through a web browser
• Data syncs automatically across all your devices
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
Use the QuickBooks Mac App free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go! Get all the benefits of QuickBooks Online delivered in an experience designed specifically for the Mac user.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP USER?
Looking to upgrade from QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows? Make the switch to the all-new QuickBooks for Mac App, powered by QuickBooks Online, by easily importing your data. Switching is safe, easy, and free for 30 days.
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, click on the feedback icon in the toolbar
FROM THE MAKERS OF
Mint, GoPayment, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://security.intuit.com/privacy/
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Fixed an issue where the employee screen freezes in edit mode.
NOT THE FULL VERSION OF QUICKBOOKS
I guess shame on me for assuming that QuickBooks in the Mac app store would be the same as buying QuickBooks for Mac anywhere else in the world? I mean, I must be a complete moron to think that, right? Well, then call me a moron. Go look at their website and you can sift through the 628 different versions of software they have available and try to make sense of what exactly the hell it is you’re buying. Good luck with that.
But I can tell you this. If you buy this version, struggle all year to wrap your head around figuring how to categorize everything in their convoluted system, only to discover in February of next year that there is no easy way to actually export this file to your accountant (and I’m not even getting into the apparent difficulties of going from Mac to Windows, which every accountant everywhere is no doubt using)… you may instantly regret spending $13 a month for the past 12 months on this crap like I am doing right this minute.
Oh, and despite carefully inputting everything all year my P&L report is way, way off from the actual numbers. Thanks Intuit software!! Can’t wait to learn how my money is being used to make yet one more confusing incompatible version of QuickBooks for 2016!!!!!!
Great version of QB Online
Most reveiwers here were buying this based on the desktop version of QB and I can see how its was misleading because the app doesn’t specify that its the QB Online version but for what it actually is, which is the QB Online app, its perfect. I have been frustrated with the lack of speed in the online version but this absolutely solves that. It will take time for users to get used to QB Online, as I was a ProAdvisor and didn’t like it myself but once you get used to it, you will appreciate this app. Great buy for QB Online Mac users.
BEWARE — THIS QUICKBOOKS STINKS.
I’ve spent over two hours on the phone and countless more hours trying to cancel this subscription. Do yourself a favor and stay away from it. QuickBooks is atrocious and customer support is even worse. Each person I’ve spoken to has told me that they can’t help me. I’ve even been transferred to a telephone number that was disconnected (and then had to call back and start from the beginning). I downloaded QuickBooks two weeks ago and was charged on my credit card immediately, despite the fact it was supposed to be a free 30-day trial.
Beware: Intuit makes it impossible to cancel the subscription. Save yourself the aggravation — go somewhere else.
If there was a rating with 0 stars, I would give it to QuickBooks.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 29, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2014
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks SimpleStart Monthly$9.99
- QBO Essentials Monthly$19.99
- QuickBooks Plus Monthly$29.99
- QuickBooks Essentials Yearly$199.99
- QuickBooks Simple Start Yearly$99.99
- QuickBooks Plus Yearly$299.99