By Intuit Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-new QuickBooks has everything you’ll need to run your entire small business, now built for you and your Mac. Try it FREE for 30 days, and enjoy all the features on the Mac app, the iPhone and iPad apps, plus the web.
MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS
• Manage expenses effortlessly – capture receipt photos on your mobile device and store in QuickBooks
• Create custom invoices in minutes – add your company logo, and choose a font, layout, or custom fields
• Get paid fast – add a “pay now” button to your invoices to get paid instantly online via credit card or bank payment
• Save time and reduce data entry errors by syncing your account data automatically from your online bank and credit card accounts
• Stay on top of your business with elegantly designed dashboards, feeds, and reports
WORK SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
• Access the same information anywhere, from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or the web
• Stay productive anytime, anywhere you work
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT
• Get ready for tax time - invite your accountant to access your QuickBooks data
• Get 1-click access to reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and easily share with your accountant and business partners
FAST AND EASY SETUP CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
• Get started in minutes, with everything automatically tailored to your type of business
• If coming from an older version of QuickBooks, we’ll automatically detect and help you upload your company file
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR MAC
• Keep an eye on your business with QuickView menu bar notifications
• Streamline your work with keyboard shortcuts and multi-window support
FREE 30-DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
• QuickBooks Simple Start (Monthly $12.99, Annual $129.99)
• QuickBooks Essentials (Monthly $26.99, Annual $269.99)
• QuickBooks Plus (Monthly $39.99, Annual $399.99)
These are auto-renewing subscriptions that apply only after you officially subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and through a web browser
• Data syncs automatically across devices, including mobile
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
Use the QuickBooks Mac App free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
NOTE: Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows, or QuickBooks for Mac Desktop.
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, click on the feedback icon in the toolbar
FROM THE MAKERS OF
Mint, GoPayment, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 2.4.7
Bug fixes and experience improvements.
No offline mode, glitchy.
The biggest overall gripe I have with this app is that there isn’t an offline mode available. This is basically a glorified web portal. It runs reasonably well when connected to a fast network, but quickly becomes almost unusably slow when connected to anything slower. Company financial data is one of those information categories that often needs to be referenced in a hurry and in unplanned moments, so the lack of offline mode is infuriating sometimes. So why not just use QB desktop? Because I have a Mac. And QuickBooks has systematically handicapped the QB for Mac desktop software in an effort to shuttle people to this monthly subscription platform.
I came from the QB for Mac platform and used that without any hiccups for years and years. Intuit canned the ability to accept payments using their payment system and left switching to this online platform as the only solution for accepting online payments on a Mac. My business relies on this, so I was forced to switch. Intuit really has this market cornered. They know the ubiquity of QuickBooks is a massive selling point, so switching away from QuickBooks when my accountant and others I work with all use it, is essentially impossible, so I’m stuck here with this garbage software.
Disapointed Mac user
I have purchased & used several Quick Books for Mac desktop versions over the past 10 years. In February of 2016, I upgraded to QB ’16 Mac desktop. Less than 2- months later I received an email from Quick Books informing me that Intuit payment system , for accepting online customer payments, was going to be shut down at the end of May ’16 . I made many calls to the QB customer support and the Mac tech support people to find out why, & what my options were so that I could continue to receive online payments. Their only solutions were to force me into switching to the online QB subscription version or purchase the Windows desktop version & run it thru Parallels. I tried to find a way to use another online payment service, that I could integrate into my QB customer invoice, but that proved to be far to complicated for both the customers & for my payment entry. I finally relented & switched to QB online, in January ’17. I am highly dissapointed with the very limited ability to customize the invoice format . Many of the functions of the desktop version are not available with the online version. This is definitely NOT an improved upgrade ! Quick Books has really dropped the ball when it comes to the Mac users.
Been using this for a while, I dont like the constant changes. It appears to be getting worse not better. Its very buggy or glitchy. Often the sign in screen appears asking me to re sign in even though I continually select remember me. When I do sign in it wont load, just continually cycles. Ive found if I go to select company and choose a different one after signing in , then go back to my company, it will then load and pull up the home screen. So weird and annoying.
Other glithces are thing like double loading. Example: I will go to the plus button and recieve a payment, it goes back to the home screen or refreshes, I do it again, and it works.
I also dont see a recent history like there used to be.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 2.4.7
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- QBO Essentials Monthly$26.99
- QuickBooks SimpleStart Monthly$12.99
- QuickBooks Plus Monthly$39.99
- QuickBooks Simple Start Yearly$129.99
- QuickBooks Essentials Yearly$299.99
- QuickBooks Plus Yearly$399.99