By Intuit Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-new QuickBooks has everything you’ll need to run your entire small business, now built for you and your Mac. Try it FREE for 30 days, and enjoy all the features on the Mac app, the iPhone and iPad apps, plus the web.
MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS
• Manage expenses effortlessly – capture receipt photos on your mobile device and store in QuickBooks
• Create custom invoices in minutes – add your company logo, and choose a font, layout, or custom fields
• Get paid fast – add a “pay now” button to your invoices to get paid instantly online via credit card or bank payment
• Save time and reduce data entry errors by syncing your account data automatically from your online bank and credit card accounts
• Stay on top of your business with elegantly designed dashboards, feeds, and reports
WORK SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
• Access the same information anywhere, from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or the web
• Stay productive anytime, anywhere you work
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT
• Get ready for tax time - invite your accountant to access your QuickBooks data
• Get 1-click access to reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and easily share with your accountant and business partners
FAST AND EASY SETUP CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
• Get started in minutes, with everything automatically tailored to your type of business
• If coming from an older version of QuickBooks, we’ll automatically detect and help you upload your company file
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR MAC
• Keep an eye on your business with QuickView menu bar notifications
• Streamline your work with keyboard shortcuts and multi-window support
FREE 30-DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
• QuickBooks Simple Start (Monthly $12.99, Annual $129.99)
• QuickBooks Essentials (Monthly $26.99, Annual $269.99)
• QuickBooks Plus (Monthly $39.99, Annual $399.99)
These are auto-renewing subscriptions that apply only after you officially subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and through a web browser
• Data syncs automatically across devices, including mobile
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
Use the QuickBooks Mac App free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
NOTE: Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows, or QuickBooks for Mac Desktop.
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, click on the feedback icon in the toolbar
FROM THE MAKERS OF
Mint, GoPayment, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
What's New in Version 2.4.8
Improved reliability for Accountants with multiple clients
Improved compatibility with future versions of QBO
Surprisingly awesome customer service!
I had to upgrade my subscription to the Plus version because I didn’t realize you couldn’t file your venders as a 1099 with the version that I previously had. In the process I had accidentally made an entirely separate subscription and was charged double. I called their customer service and they had cancelled the other subscription I had made and dropped my upgraded subscription to a cheaper price than what I was previously paying. The only downside was that it took about 30 minutes over the phone but I’m willing to look past that. Everyone I spoke to over the phone was friendly and totally receptive to my issues and resolved them.
I’m very happy with this product and app. But at the same time I am a first time small business owner who runs a videography business so what do I know.
Crashes, hangs, inconsistent service
This is a lousy program. Two weeks ago it stopped allowing me to login via the app. I finally deleted the program, and reinstalled via App Store. It installs (according to app store), but a program never shows up in the Applications Folder. When I click “open” on the icon in the App Store, nothing opens (because there’s no file in the Applications Folder). Reboot. Try again. Reboot. Try again. When I could use the program, it was glitchy. For example, it crashed regularly (probably once a month) while I was running payroll. It crashed at other times. The “help” line folks are kind, and aim to assist, but their efforts do not seem to resolve the problems. Last payroll, an online rep canceled a Direct Deposit (days before it was to post), since the employee quit. I received a cancelation confirmation from Intuit. Yet, Intuit still paid the DD, so I had to ask the employee to reimburse me for a paycheck that he hadn’t earned. Too many problems with this program and its service.
Love the app, but it’s been crashing a lot recently
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years and generally love it and the QBO system. The most recent update has crashed repeatedly, making me switch to the browser so I don’t lose the work I’ve been doing. Generally, I agree with others that they have great customer service and are very responsive to customers. A few glitches they could address: I’m not sure why on the Client/customer page, when one starts typing a name, then switches to mouse for selection it does not respond, but it does respond in the browser. And, when tabbing through an invoice, after it finishes a line it goes to the address instead of the next line. Again, I do not have this problem in the browser. Overall, it’s a pleasure to use this app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 2.4.8
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Essentials Monthly$26.99
- QuickBooks SimpleStart Monthly$12.99
- QuickBooks Plus Monthly$39.99
- QuickBooks Simple Start Yearly$129.99
- QuickBooks Essentials Yearly$299.99
- QuickBooks Plus Yearly$399.99