Save copied text too easily and quickly.
QuickClip is very useful clipboard manager.
You can quickly and easy copy and paste.
- Simple UI
- You can access all clips from Widget
- iCloud Sync
- No Ads
*This application is only supported iOS10 or higher.
Designed by Freepik
- Bug fix
- Fixed issue it can not delete or edit folder
- Clip title will automatically add if you are not enter title.
Ratings and Reviews
A very handy app
I love adding links to the widget while I’m browsing. What a time saver! There are two issues which prevent me from rating QuickClip at 5 stars:
- The delete button on the widget is not working.
- Deleting clips within the app is more time consuming than it needs to be. You have to swipe JUST RIGHT to open the delete button (which often takes a couple tries). Then a pop-up appears asking you to confirm. Adding an option to skip this confirmation step would be helpful.
Definitely love the app and I hope to see improvements!
Can’t Share Multiple Clips?
You can copy and paste them individually but I’d like to be able to copy and paste or have an option to share an entire folder. Otherwise decent app. Very basic.
Crashes on opening on version 302
Crashes when opening in iOS 10. Deleted and reinstalled and stopped crashing. So a bug with handling old prefs.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for review. It will fix 3.0.2
- keishi okazaki
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Keishi Okazaki
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.